30+ days ago
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 300,000 charging points including 5,000 fast charging points in over 70 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world. Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
The exact requirements of this position may vary or be modified from time to time as the business expands or changes. Initially these are the key responsibilities to ensure the monthly staff position of Project Planner is carried out effectively;
Success to date has laid the foundation for the future and the business is now hiring a Project Planner who will be responsible for the smooth flow of all projects planned, operations processes to ensure the success of all our manufactured products. The Project Planner would play an invaluable role in the development of project management organisation, tools and metrics to support our fast-growing organisation. This is a unique position where you will be a subject matter expert not only in project planning, project tools but also in the current PMO methods practices. The person will have close contact within our service partners and our local teams.
He/She will take direction from the Director of Program Management.
The role includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Initiate the planning stages of projects which involves schedules, budget and product requirements and all other aspects to ensure the success and smooth running of the projects.
- Coordinate all planning to ensure deliveries are on schedule without disruption in the roll out (include manufacturing, logistics and service partner planning).
- Communicate constantly with all team members involved to ensure any obstacle stopping the progress of the project is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Engage the senior technical project manager when milestones are achieved.
- Work in accordance with the established Standard Operating, Safety Procedures to ensure that all activities related to your assigned projects are performed in an effective, professional, and timely manner.
- Contribute with the finance team to a close follow up on the projects actuals progress.
- Keep constantly track of the general schedule in the project management tool (Jira, other).
- The planner will support the overall project's planning and will be proactive in the implementation of PM best practices, dashboards, weekly reports, training, other documentation outputs, etc.
- Maintain contact with our customers, our service partners and ensure their project planning information.
- Develop, grow and always act promptly to up-hold the businesses reputation. Liaise with all stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner.
- Min. 5 years working experience in project, deployment 'coordination planning in the field of electrical, electronics equipment, complex charging station rollouts, Engineering Procurement and Construction firms.
- Active Project Management certification as PMP/PMI.
- BSc or MSc in engineering preferably in electronics, electrical design engineering.
- Fluent in English (oral and written). French is a plus
- Preferably living in the vicinity of Amsterdam/NL
- In possession of driver's licence B
- Knowledge in power electronics and embedded firmware systems
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Competitive salary
- Cooperating with colleagues in a brand new office in Amsterdam West
- Private pension contribution
- Discounted medical insurance
- Commuting allowance
- 25 vacation days
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Coming from abroad? No worries, we got you! We offer relocation assistance and free Dutch lessons to help you settle in
If you are excited by the prospect of the challenges related to growth, love strategy but equally enjoy rolling up your sleeves, we want to hear from you.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.