Project Manager, Software
30+ days ago
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You'll be contributing to the way our innovative charging solutions are designed, built, and maintained. At every stage, our solutions need to be in peak condition to make electric mobility easy and affordable for businesses and drivers around the world.
A bit about the team and role:
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be focusing on the execution of projects for EVBox, a next generation global, scalable and multi-tenant eMobility cloud platform which enables businesses to manage and operate EV-charging infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities are to manage end to end projects for our customers and ensure quality and in-time delivery. Being part of a start-and scale up you will contribute to shaping the SOP's, the development of templates to effectively scope, setup and manage projects until handed over to Support and Customer Success.
The position requires intensive interaction with EVBox customers, Services Consultants, Pre-Sales, R&D, Operations and Support.
As a Senior Project Manager, you are part of EVBox's Professional Services team reporting to our Head of Professional Services.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Ensuring alignment of scope, timeline and budget with customer.
- Managing end to end software implementation, integration and migration projects.
- Communicating project expectations and goals, scope, budget, resources, risks and timeline, as well as project updates with internal and external stakeholders (customers, team members, project sponsors)
- Establishing and maintaining a strong partnership with internal and external stakeholders in order to fully understand the business and business needs
- Maintaining a strong collaboration with the internal Product Managers ensuring on-time delivery of project & services considering the overall EVBox roadmap.
- Setup, manage and maintain Project timelines and budget in ERP.
- Contribute to the construction of Requirement templates, Services SOW templates, Project Management templates, Delivery Completion templates.
- Contribute to shaping the SOP's for project management with the purpose to effectively scale-up.
- Agreed requirements and scope with customer
- Project plan, in accordance with agreed scope, timeframe and budget
- Project progress reports
- Project delivery, on-time and budget
- Delivery of PM templates
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What we'd really like more of in our team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience on software project management, with a commercial component in the B2B or B2B2C market.
- Experience in E-mobility Industry is highly preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, experienced in dealing with various partners and suppliers on international playing field.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) additional knowledge of French or German language is preferred.
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Ready to help power a sustainable future? Hit apply. Want us to know why you're interested? A short cover letter always helps.
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work at our Amsterdam location
Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
Due to legal requirements you must have a valid work permit.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.