Product Owner SAP, Finance
30+ days ago
"We're looking for a Product Owner - SAP Finance to join our team in Amsterdam. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about creating and maintaining the product roadmap for our team and align this with business stakeholders and strategy. Prioritizing epics and ensuring the right user stories are ready in time is what gets you going.
Terms like deferred revenue, accounts payable, vendor invoice management and periodic closure are at the core of your expertise. In our team you will help our business accelerating sustainability and energy transition
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You'll be contributing to the way our innovative charging solutions are designed, built, and maintained. At every stage, our solutions need to be in peak condition to make electric mobility easy and affordable for businesses and drivers around the world.
Get to know the team
As a Product Owner - SAP Finance based in the Amsterdam office you will be part of the IT team. You will be responsible for being the single point of contact for our Finance department. You will ensure that the Product Roadmap is continuously updated and epics and user stories are prioritized and ready in time for the development teams to deliver on. You will work with the teams from our IT Vendor to ensure they deliver up to standard.
Together with the other PO's you will align on dependencies and contribute to improvements on our (agile) way of working. On the roadmap you will balance the need for new or improved business functionality and improvements needed for the run and compliance.
What you'll be doing
You will work closely with the Business Analysts and EPIC owners on EPIC's prioritized in the Portfolio Board and prioritize features and User Stories yourself in direct contact with your business stakeholders and your team. You will deliver with your team both the features and user stories coming from the Portfolio Board and the smaller ones prioritized by yourself
You are also responsible for the run part of your team (AMS). You will be involved when major incidents occur e.g. and ensure continuous improvements
You will work on Stakeholder management and Manage Backlog Prioritization and Roadmap of this product. Ensure acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done. You will work from our office in Amsterdam and report to the Director of Core Applications.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
Backlog & Performance management
- Determine the acceptance criteria for new developments and monitor performance. You will assist in creating or improving our KPIs and performance
- Set up and keep the product backlog up to date. You do this via clarifying, improving and prioritizing user stories and features
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement on delivery processes, stable run and compliance
- Actively work with Business Analysts and EPIC Owners on the EPIC's prioritized in the Portfolio Board
- Align and engage with projects that might impact your area of responsibility
Team and Stakeholder management
- Interact with (senior) stakeholders effectively, managing their expectations, proactively managing user and supplier communications and expectations to ensure business satisfaction
- Align with key users and other business stakeholders to ensure that the department is ready for the new functionality delivered.
- Verify with the other PO's on dependencies and propose solutions or decisions to deal with these dependencies
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Experience with Product Ownership
- Strong stakeholder management
- Familiarity with a finance organisation
We want you to demonstrate
- Ability to operate with independence and autonomy
- Enjoys diving deep to understand the stakeholders' needs with an ability of creating a Roadmap, epic's and user stories
- Proficient with agile software development methodology
- Good knowledge of finance
If you have any of these, even better
- Experience in / knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Experience with finance is a plus
- Knowledge of EV, automotive and/or charging market is an advantage.
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.