30+ days ago
We're looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Amsterdam. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about managing portfolio of our products and building a solid strategy towards the future. You will be building & managing crucial relationships - from GMT level to key customers and local sales management.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You'll be contributing to the way our innovative charging solutions are designed, built, and maintained. At every stage, our solutions need to be in peak condition to make electric mobility easy and affordable for businesses and drivers around the world.
Get to know the team
As a Product Manager based in Amsterdam office you will be part of the Product Management team that is responsible for product strategy within product lines, bringing new products and solutions to the market with multidisciplinary teams of internal and external parties.
"I feel that EVBox employees are super passionate about their job and the company's activity - which creates high moral and motivation. People are human, humble, want to assist and support new on-boarders." – anonymous review in the yearly survey
For more information, check out our YouTube video "#10YearsofEVBox | What will your story be?"
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for the product management of our global AC charging solutions for workplace and commercial applications. You will be based in our headquarters in Amsterdam and will report to the Senior Product Manager.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
Product related activities
- Support the development of product strategy for our AC charging stations and make EVBox the solution leader for commercial and workplace charging
- Translating market/customer requirements on features and functionality to hardware (housing/electronics, embedded software, platform and services related) requirements.
- Defining added value of new product features and functionality for customer propositions with Marketing and Sales.
- Build relevant end to end propositions for IoT products in workplace and commercial applications.
Customers & market insights
- Gather, analyse and report on product related BI data to improve relevance and sales of current products and optimise the product portfolio
- You will perform benchmarks / competitive analyses for the commercial and workplace charging market to drive the right business decisions
- You will be managing the global AC charging product portfolio for commercial and workplace customers
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field and contribute to a more sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- MSc degree in a technical field
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Excellent understanding of European and North-American markets and business culture
- Experience with portfolio management of high volume manufactured products
- Strong analytical and data driven mindset
- You have a valid drivers' license for the Netherlands
- Fluency in English is required
We want you to demonstrate
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do mentality
- Capacity to work independently, detail oriented, and execution focused
- Proven record of prioritising effectively and capacity to handle shifting priorities
- Excellent customer orientation and proven track record
- The ability to champion your products and win stakeholders internal and external for your plans
If you have any of these, even better
- Experience in the EV, electronics or Automotive industry
- Experience in defining and managing end to end solutions for connected / IoT products
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
EVBox does not accept resumes of candidates from agencies or other intermediaries. Any such profiles will be disregarded. In case EVBox concluded an employment agreement with any of those candidates, this shall not create any right for, and no fees are owed to the agency who submitted such a resume
What it's like to work at Amsterdam
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
Due to legal requirements you must have a valid work permit.
Your interviewing stages might look something like
- Your resume will be reviewed by our team.
- If your application is selected, you will first have an interview with a member of our recruitment team.
- Get ready to meet the hiring manager.
- Interview with a senior manager - our CTO
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.