Product Manager, Services & Digital
30+ days ago
We're EVBox. We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company. Today, EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States with hundreds of driven professionals coming from different walks of life working for us. We're a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry - will you join us?
Who we are looking for: Product Manager, Field & Digital Services
You will work on setting up, growing, and maintaining the self-service platform that will support our product line. You will learn from online interactions and translate these into better product services and improved processes. You wall work from our Amsterdam office and report to the Manager of Partner Support.
- Owning the definition, initiation of new functionalities / user interface, form integrations and new content / categories / topics on this platform.
- Growing and promoting the Partner Support channel in the most relevant service channel for our customers
- Analyzing traffic to fuel the continuous improvement needed to service our partners
- Developing and growing a clear vision for your service and advocate that vision to the development team and customer / partner service colleagues
- Connecting and inspiring all responsible in the customer / partner service domain
- Conducting experiments that (dis)prove the perceived added value of innovations. Challenge colleagues (including developers) to methodically tackle the right issues
- Together with the IT team, devise and implement a sustainable way of working the befits the dynamic nature of our Customer Service organization.
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
More Experience We'd Really Like in Our Team
- Previous experience in a similar Partner Support role
- Experience in digital partner support development
- Background in working B2B2C
- Ability to prioritize the right innovations and keep self-service future-proof by striking the right balance between innovation, maintenance, and operational support
- Analytical, data-driven business case builder
- Proficient in web-based application (chat web forums, analytical tools e.g., Google Analytics)
Skills and behaviours we value:
- Strong communication & people skills
- Strong program management skills
- High integrity
- Target definition and reporting
- Able to operate with uncertainty
- Business acumen, experienced with business case modelling
- Matrix management
We're not looking for you to tick all the boxes we listed above. What matters most is that we share the same values, passion and work ethic. Don't let the imposter syndrome get in the way of a great career move and apply—we'd love to hear from you.
At EVBox, we believe that when people feel valued and rewarded their potential is unlimited. We offer competitive salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. We promote within, offering learning and development opportunities, and we also provide the following benefits as standard:
- Competitive salary ... meaning, we imagine we'll offer somewhere around the 70k mark, but we don't rule people in or out based purely on salary. If you think this could be the right role for you, please get in touch.
- 25 holiday days
- Private pension contribution
- Discount on medical insurance
That's not all. We understand that everyone is different, so we offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. You can get:
- Holiday swap (2 days);
- Work from home and a budget to set up your home office
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks
- Commuting allowance
- Personal development budget.
Are you passionate about the EV industry? Do you have an interest in renewable resources, new sustainable technologies, and clean future-proof products? Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here at EVBox.
Across our 13 locations, more than 800 EVBoxers work together to provide electric vehicle charging solutions that help businesses move forward. Are you ready to join us? Hit apply. Want us to know why you're interested - a short cover letter always helps!
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.