Product Manager Fieldware & Pilot Sites
30+ days ago
Bordeaux (FR) or Amsterdam (NL) or Essen (DE)
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our DC product team based in Bordeaux, Amsterdam or Essen. That means you will be part of the DC Product Management team that is responsible for the product strategy of our DC (Direct current) Fast and Ultra Fast charger lines, bringing new products and solutions to the market with multidisciplinary teams of internal and external parties.
To be successful in this role you should be passionate about managing the portfolio of our products and building a solid strategy towards the future. You will be managing crucial relationships - from EVBox C-level managers to key customers, local sales management and service specialists.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for our Early adopter program, bringing new products on pilot sites in close contact with key customers, engineering and fied service experts. You will also drive our portfolio of fieldwares & monitoring tools, feeding the continuous improvement of our products, and helping to offer an uninterrupted service to EV drivers using our chargers on the road as well as a great uptime to our customers.
Based in our Bordeaux or Amsterdam office, also possibly in the technical center that we are building in Essen, you will report to the Director DC Products Management.
Product related activities
- Drive the early adopter programs, from customer and pilot sites selection to gathering findings, metrics and KPIs in order to prove and improve new products and firmware. You will do his in close collaboration with sales, engineering, industrialization, and high-level field technical experts
- Support product strategy for our DC charging stations, with focus on monitoring and support tools, to keep EVBox one of the biggest leaders in the market of EV solutions
- Translating market and customer needs for features and functionality into product requirements
- Defining the added value of new product features and functionalities for customer propositions with Marketing and Sales.
Customer- and & market insights
- Monitor expectations from customers, key accounts, partners, major leads, and tenders, as well as service partners
- Identify and keep track of other market leaders and anticipate the evolution of norms and regulations
- Gather, analyze and report on product-related data to improve relevance and sales of current products and future product development
- Perform benchmark & competitive analysis to drive the right business decisions
Added bonus: You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
- MSc degree in a technical field, preferably power electronics, electrics or software
- You have previously worked in, and have knowledge of, B2B products
- Minimum of three years' work experience in a mid-sized or large industrial company
- Fluent in English
We want you to demonstrate
- Proven track record in successfully bringing new products to market & product portfolio lifecycle management
- Strong management skills of internal and external stakeholders, as well as commercial partners and suppliers on the international playing field.
Any of the following is a plus:
- Previous experience in the EV industry, automotive or electrical industry
- Experience of Agile development environment
- Experience of maintenance and after sales operations in a B-to-B environment
- German and / or French fluency
What it's like to work at Bordeaux or Amsterdam
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with our work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West or Bordeaux Léognan, that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.