Marketing & Growth Intern - Sweden
30+ days ago
Who we are
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need a human(e) voice that knows how to inspire, educate, and activate people into changing their preconceptions and habits. Team Marketing & Growth at EVBox is focused on education and communication to accelerate the transition to a zero-emission future.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Marketing & Growth Intern focusing on the Swedish market to join our international marketing team at our headquarters in Amsterdam. The intern will learn the fundamentals of marketing, gain insight in the cleantech and sustainable mobility industry, and accelerate our market expansion in Sweden.
The internship has an ideal period of 6 to 8 months and will focus on various marketing activities ranging from digital marketing to PR, events, partner marketing, and product marketing. The intern will be under the guidance of the Country Manager (situated in Copenhagen) and the International Marketing Manager (situated in Amsterdam).
This is a paid internship! We also offer you house allowance if you are relocating from outside of The Netherlands or travel allowance if you already live in The Netherlands.
- Help develop, implement, track, and update the marketing strategy for Sweden
- Learn and implement a lead generation process for Sweden
- Update and improve the Swedish website with the support of the marketing team
- Proofread, translate, and localize content for Sweden
- Help coordinate events and tradeshows
- Support potential and existing customers or partners with marketing requests
- Support the product marketing team with localized product launches and campaigns
- Provide general administration assistance and support
- A native level of Swedish and fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with staff from different departments on a regular basis
- Quick learner with a desire to increase knowledge in the cleantech and sustainability space
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and able to independently set milestones and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with leadership skills to take ownership of marketing for Sweden
- Must be enrolled in university for the whole duration of the internship
- The internship has a duration of 6-8 month
Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family. Our values are integrity and sustainability, innovation and curiosity, and inspiration and team pride.
We'd love for you to join us in this journey!
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.