Marketing & Growth Intern - Nordics
19 days ago
Marketing & Growth Intern – Nordics
We are looking for you!
We're looking for a Marketing & Growth Intern focusing on the Norwegian, Swedish and Danish markets to join the International Marketing team at our headquarters in Amsterdam and support Sales where needed. You will learn to understand the fundamentals of marketing, gain insights in cleantech and sustainable mobility, and accelerate our market expansion in the Nordic region.
Who we are
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. We'd love for you to join us on this challenging and educational journey!
Want to get to know us a bit better? Pay a visit to our blog, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
Meet our team
You will be with us for at least 6 months and focus on various marketing activities ranging from digital marketing to PR, (online) events, content, partner and product marketing. So, basically everything that's related to marketing. You will receive guidance from the Senior International Marketing Specialist (situated in Amsterdam) and closely align with Nordics Sales (located in Oslo and Copenhagen).
"I love my internship! My coworkers are amazing and they made me feel as a part of the team from the start. I'm involved in interesting projects where I really see my contribution. The most important thing I loved is how dedicated and passionate everybody is about their work. It makes you want to do more and be a better version of yourself."
– Margarita, HR Intern
Meet some of your future colleagues:
WATCH THE VIDEO VIDEO HERE
What your responsibilities will be
- Develop, implement, and track the marketing strategy
- Experiment on, implement, and improve the lead generation process
- Update and improve the website
- Proofread, optimize, translate, and localize content
- Map out social media posts
- Organize and coordinate (online) events and tradeshows
- Align with our PR agency
- Support customers and partners
- Help launch products and campaigns
What we expect from you
- A native level of Norwegian, Swedish or Danish and fluency in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with people from different departments efficiently
- Quick learner with a desire to increase his/her marketing knowledge
- Attention to detail and organized person
- Self-starter that is able to independently set goals and meet deadlines
- A skilled writer
- Enrolled in university for the whole duration of the internship
What we offer you
- Paid internship!
- Company laptop (MacBook)
- The possibility to partly work from home
- Vacation days (pro rated to length of internship)
EVBox Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox Group celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to start your internship? Hit apply now!
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.