Marketing & Growth Intern - DACH
Please note, we are only able to offer internships to individuals currently studying at a Dutch university and who will remain in their studies for the entire duration of the internship.
Additionally, it is mandatory that you be able to communicate fluently in both German and English.
Powering our sustainable future, together
We live in an era where electric mobility is "the new normal". Whereas over the past decade, electric vehicles were only for the few, today they are for everyone. Welcome to the electric era. Enter EVBox.
Founded in 2010, EVBox empowers forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. With its offering of residential, commercial, and fast charging stations, as well as scalable charging management software, EVBox ensures that electric mobility is accessible to everyone.
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company. Today, EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States, with hundreds of driven professionals from different walks of life working for us.
About the Team:
Join the dynamic and inclusive International Marketing Team, a vital component of the Demand Generation and Marketing Operations department. As a team of dedicated regional marketing specialists and talented interns, we bring together diverse backgrounds and expertise to drive success in the UK & Ireland, DACH, Benelux, France, Nordics and other Global Markets. Working with knowledgeable marketing team members, we foster a collaborative environment where we learn from one another, embrace challenges, and collectively strive for excellence. Together, we make a lasting impact in the world of electric mobility.
About the Role:
As a Marketing & Growth Intern for the DACH region, you'll support the DACH Marketing Manager and Sales Team to execute on regional strategies and localization plans. Collaborate closely with sales and marketing on campaigns, trade shows, PR, social media, content, and website to achieve success for EVBox in your region. This role offers a unique opportunity to discover different marketing disciplines, grow as a professional and kickstart your career. Join our team of ambitious professionals and make a significant impact.
- Implement and distribute local PR content to enhance brand visibility and secure media coverage across relevant channels.
- Support the implementation of advertising campaigns on digital channels, such as Search, Social, Display, and Video, maximizing reach and engagement.
- Contribute to new EVBox product introductions for the region.
- Execute on dedicated account-based marketing plans for the largest partners in the region, leveraging partnerships for mutual growth and success.
- Deliver marketing collateral, including newsletters, mailings, and other materials, to targeted audiences.
- Follow the content strategy and planning specifically for your region, for example for blog, website and social media content.
- Collaborate with the DACH Marketing Specialist to create digital content, product collateral, and improve the website, ensuring compelling and engaging experiences for visitors.
- Help organize and coordinate (online) events and tradeshows, driving registrations, engagement and maximize brand exposure.
- Currently enrolled at a Dutch university for a bachelor's or master's studies in marketing, communications, business, or a related field, for the entire duration of your internship.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German, with professional proficiency in English for effective communication within the international team.
- Quick learner with a desire to increase their marketing knowledge.
- Great collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills to work effectively with team members and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrating proactiveness, being a self-starter, and having an entrepreneurial mindset in driving continuous improvement and innovation.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities to assess performance, gather insights, and make data-driven recommendations for optimizations.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
What to Expect from Us
At EVBox, we believe that when people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. We offer the following benefits as standard:
- Internship allowance
- Company laptop
- WFH days
- Vacation days
Are you passionate about the EV industry? Do you have an interest in renewable resources, new sustainable technologies, and clean future-proof products? Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here at EVBox.
Across our 8 locations, more than 700 EVBoxers work together to provide electric vehicle charging solutions that help businesses move forward. Are you ready to join them? Hit apply. Want us to know why you're interested—a short cover letter always helps!
We're not looking for you to tick all the boxes we listed above. What matters most is that we share the same values, passion and work ethic. Don't let the imposter syndrome get in the way of a great career move and apply—we'd love to hear from you.
At EVBox, we are committed to a non-discriminatory approach, providing equal opportunity for employment and advancement in all our teams and programs. We believe in an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace where all staff, no matter their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, religious belief, education or disability, feel valued and respected. We respect, value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.