Marketing & Growth Intern - Benelux
30+ days ago
We're looking for a Marketing & Growth Intern focusing on the Benelux market to join our international marketing team at our headquarters in Amsterdam. The intern will learn the fundamentals of marketing, gain insight in the cleantech and sustainable mobility industry, and accelerate our market expansion in Benelux.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. As charging needs evolve, you'll be helping us to provide the infrastructure and expertise needed to make electric mobility the norm around the world.
Get to know the team
The internship has an ideal period of 6 to 8 months and will focus on various marketing activities ranging from digital marketing to PR, events, partner marketing, and product marketing. The intern will be under the guidance of the Country Manager and the International Marketing Manager .
"I love my internship! My coworkers are amazing and they made me feel as a part of the team from the start. I'm involved in interesting projects where I really see my contribution. The most important thing I loved is how dedicated and passionate everybody is about their work. It makes you want to do more and be a better version of yourself." â€“ Margarita, HR Intern
For more information, check out our YouTube video "#10YearsofEVBox | What will your story be?"
What you'll be doing
- Help develop, implement, track, and update the marketing strategy for Benelux
- Learn and implement a lead generation process for Benelux
- Update and improve the Benelux website with the support of the marketing team
- Proofread, translate, and localize content for Benelux
- Help coordinate events and tradeshows
- Support potential and existing customers or partners with marketing requests
- Support the product marketing team with localized product launches and campaigns
- Provide general administration assistance and support
What you'll bring to the team
- A native level of Dutch and fluency in English, French and Flemish are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with staff from different departments on a regular basis
- Quick learner with a desire to increase knowledge in the cleantech and sustainability space
- Strong attention to detail, organized, and able to independently set milestones and meet deadlines
- Self-starter with leadership skills to take ownership of marketing for Benelux
- Must be enrolled in university for the whole duration of the internship
- The internship has a duration of 6-8 months
What EVBox Group brings to the table
- Paid internship!
- Company laptop (MacBook)
- Work from home
- Vacation days pro rated to the duration of the internship
- Possibility to write school assignments with the company
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
EVBox Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox Group celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to start your internship? Hit apply!