Manager Talent Acquisition
30+ days ago
Manager Talent Acquisition
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With over 100,000 charging points across more than 55 countries worldwide, we help electric drivers get access to charging infrastructure at any point in their journey.
Today, with many projects running across the world, we move forward by perfecting our original recipe with a next generation of hardware and software that is energy-efficient, future-proof, and easy to use.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company.
EVbox has grown into an international team across multiple offices worldwide. Today, over 750 driven professionals coming from different walks of life are working for EVBox. As a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry.
Who we are
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. That's why we're always on the lookout for the brightest minds—from all walks of life—who know how to inform and inspire people to achieve this mission. And that's where you come in!
We are looking for a Manager, Talent Acquisition to join our People & Places team. You will be responsible for the global recruitment process, advising on how to attract talents and acting as a business partner for hiring managers for a fast growing and dynamic company with a mission!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Coach, guide and motivate the EVBox TA team
- Determine and manage departmental OKR's together with the HR department
- Improve our internal recruitment process and suggest on innovative way of working
- Analyze and develop global recruitment strategies together with the TA team
- Strategic business partner for stakeholders
- Participate in strategic planning and forecasting with business leaders to identify future hiring needs
- Create and present recruitment KPI reports for senior leadership
- Execute the search and selection process, including sourcing actively for senior level positions
- Review and negotiate on new and existing supplier agreements
- Work closely with the Employer Branding Manager to improve the candidate experience and sourcing tools
We're looking for people who have/are:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human resources, Business Administration or similar relevant field
- Proven + 3 years of management experience within the talent acquisition team or recruitment agency
- Experience working in a scale-up environment, fast paced changing environment
- Experience building strong relationships with senior leadership and cross functions
- Hands-on recruitment experience
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and positive attitude to add significant value on the company's success
- Hands-on and get things done mentality
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence
At EVBox, we believe that when our people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. We offer fair salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. As well as offering learning and development opportunities, we also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 days' holiday;
- Private pension contribution
- Discounted medical insurance
That's not all. We understand that everyone is different, so we offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. You can/get:
- Holiday swap (2 days);
- Work from home and budget to set up your home office
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Commuting allowance
- Volunteer day
- Personal development budget
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.