Legal Counsel, Service & Support
30+ days ago
Legal Counsel, Services & Support
At EVBox, we believe in a future where everyday transport is emission-free, electric and sustained by a green charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our mission to help build such future by bringing smart and scalable charging solutions to electric vehicles around the world.
To help us achieve our mission, we are looking for an experienced commercial contracting lawyer focused on helping us evolve and professionalize our support and services contracting practices. As Legal Counsel, Services & Support, you will help build an end-to-end contract management approach where our sales contracting practices are well matching the support and services contracting practices and vice versa.
For this role we consider it a big plus if you have ample experience in servicing support departments (for example customer support in FMCG companies) and drafting and negotiating service agreements with installation partners or alike.
If you think you can pick up this role being a strong pragmatical and no-nonsense team player please do join us as Legal Counsel, Services & Support. You will be reporting to our Amsterdam based Senior Legal Counsel, Products & Regulatory in a growing team of legal professionals. Our ideal candidate excels at negotiating complex agreements in a team of cross-functional professionals and helps to implement the Legal team's objectives, such as implementing and improving templates and training the various teams within EVBox Group.
The ideal candidate is required to take initiative, build strong relationships, communicate effectively, weigh business and legal risks and has outstanding writing and analytical skills. The candidate will be the 'to-go-to' person within the Legal team for the EVBox Group Services & Support team.
The Legal Counsel, Services & Support will
- Partner and build a strong relationship with the Services & Support team to build scalable processes and systems.
- Form a strong tandem within the Commercial Legal team (Sales) to ensure back-to-back contracting.
- Effectively negotiate a wide range of agreements, with focus on services and support.
- Help build and improve template agreements, processes, policies and playbooks related to Services & Support.
- Provide sound advice and guidance on legal and business-related issues to business leaders.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, high-pressure, entrepreneurial environment.
- Be a team player with the ability to work effectively, collaboratively, and cross-functionally, as well as think creatively.
- Be able to navigate deliverables across varying time zones and differing departments within EVBox Group.
- Get the job done in the right way, ensuring that delivery is done in a collaborative, positive and constructive manner.
Our ideal Legal Counsel Services & Support has
- Preferably 3-5 years of work experience relevant to this role, preferably in a multinational environment.
- University degree in law
- Preferably a strong Dutch law background or contracting experience under such laws.
- Proven experience and skills in drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements, especially services, support and translating warranties into services/support/KPI contract design.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, any other language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of international standards regarding support, KPI's and knowledge of warranty law.
- Excellent clear communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships, customer centrism, consulting skills and service-solution-oriented mindset
- Exceptional organizational, project management, and multitasking skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to learn
- Strong integrity and sound judgement.
Our offer includes
- Competitive salary.
- Cooperating with colleagues in a brand new office in Amsterdam West.
- Private pension contribution.
- Discounted medical insurance.
- Commuting allowance.
- 25 vacation days.
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Volunteer day.
- Access to learning platforms and personal development.
- Coming from abroad? No worries, we got you! We offer relocation assistance and free Dutch lessons to help you settle in.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.