Junior Quality Assurance & Testing Engineer
30+ days ago
We're looking for a Junior Quality Assurance & Test Engineer focused on Embedded Systems to join our team in Amsterdam.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You'll be contributing to the way our innovative charging solutions are designed, built, and maintained. At every stage, our solutions need to be in peak condition to make electric mobility easy and affordable for businesses and drivers around the world.
Get to know the team
As a Quality Assurance & Testing Engineer - Embedded Systems, you'll be part of the development of our new EVBox firmware for electronics within multiple projects. You will work on the overall product testing for embedded systems.
For more information, check out our YouTube video "#10YearsofEVBox | What will your story be?"
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Design, creation, and execution of test scenarios/cases to test charging stations (embedded systems), both stand-alone and connected to a cloud platform,
- Functional/performance testing of electronics/embedded hardware/firmware,
- Automation of newly added test cases,
- Test Documentation, Bug Reporting, and clear inter/intra team communication to report issues/roadblocks/improvement suggestions etc...
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Knowledge of/experience with (power) electronics products
- Knowledge of/experience with embedded systems and/or programming languages (C, C++, Linux)
- Structured way of working, including documentation
If you have any of these, even better
- Knowledge of/experience with automated testing and scripting languages such as Python is a plus
- Experience with agile/scrum practices is a plus
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Good communication skills, proactive attitude, and critical mindset
- Experience in automotive industry
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Pension plan
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work at Amsterdam
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
Due to legal requirements you must have a valid work permit.
Your interviewing stages might look something like
- Your resume will be reviewed by our team.
- If your application is selected, you will first have an interview with a member of our recruitment team.
- It's always good to meet your coworkers. You will have an interview with a team member & the hiring manager.
- Your final stage will be an interview with the Management Team after which we will request for 2 references
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.