Junior HR Business Partner
30+ days ago
We are looking for a Junior HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing People team.
You are proactive, organized, able to perform a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing and successful company, in a fast-paced role and changing environment.
This role is based in our Global HQ in Amsterdam, reporting to our Team Lead, HRBP (based in the US) and you are part of a team of 23 passionate HR colleagues.
- Understand the business, build relationships with your client groups and work with business leaders to help them build and retain a successful organisation.
- In collaboration with the global HR team, work on HR related business initiatives including organisational design, workforce and succession planning, compensation, L&D plans etc
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- In partnership with your peer group, work to ensure projects and services are delivered against business strategy as well as the HR Roadmap
- Advise, coach and guide leadership teams to ensure proper alignment and success within the department.
- Be proactive in identifying trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Together with the HRBP team, ensure all local legal requirements are met according to related legislation and that managers are aware and trained on all appropriate policies and HR related systems
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation;
- Be data driven and bring analysis results to key stakeholders;
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor's Degree required in related
- 2+ years of experience within HR in a dynamic, international environment
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organisation to achieve results.
- Experience working within a matrix organization is strongly preferred.
- A thorough understanding of managing talent lifecycles
- Ability to work cross functionally and partner with multiple business areas to impact business decisions.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Knowledge of Dutch employment laws is preferred but not required
- Fluent in English (Dutch and or French is a plus)
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.