IT Operations Team lead
30+ days ago
We're looking for a IT Operations Team Lead to join our team in Amsterdam. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about
driving improvement of IT support processes and leading a team to success.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. As charging needs evolve, you'll be helping us to provide the infrastructure and expertise needed to make electric mobility the norm around the world.
Get to know the team
As an IT Operations Team Lead, you will be part of our IT department in Amsterdam reporting to the Senior Manager IT Operations, servicing our fast growing EVBox organization globally. Your task will be the day to day management of the IT support team of 3 to 5 people with a hands-on way of working, and to drive continuous improvement of IT support processes.
What you'll be doing
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Coordinate the operational IT services
- Coordinate, coach and support the IT support colleagues, allocate tasks, check progress and report on results.
- Support all ITIL processes and prioritization of incidents, requests and changes.
- Liaise with IT partners when an additional support, advice or escalation is required and guard and act on the service levels EVBox with those IT partners
- Lead the continuous improvement of IT support processes, to make them fit for purpose for the fast scaling EVBox organization
- Implement and improve IT service management tooling
- Take an active part in setup and improvement of Mobileiron and Intune.
- Collaborate extensively with business unit representatives of all levels
What you'll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a directly related field and ITIL certified
- Client-focused, understands the business and IT side of requirements and responds effectively to them.
- Experienced team lead with proven track record in leading teams with strong focus on IT, but also on people. Preferably experienced in an organization with strong growth.
- Attention to details, work independence, understanding of importance and impact of conducted IT infrastructure changes.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in all IT Infrastructure fields such as Data Centre, Network, Messaging & Directory, Workplace and Telecommunication Services
- Specifically experienced in cloud based IT architecture (e.g. Mobileiron, Intune, Okta).
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
We want you to demonstrate
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with ability to express / translate business needs into technology assisted solutions
- Analytical thinking and decisive judgement, analyses issues and problems systematically, drawing sound conclusions and translating conclusions into decisions and actions.
- Balances "analysis" with "doing", sets high standards for self, commits to IT team goals.
- Drive process forward with proactivity.
- Comfortable in collaborating with globally distributed and multicultural teams.
- Team player, leads by example and promotes collaboration and facilitates teamwork acknowledges others contributions, gains support and commitment from others even without formal authority, resolves differences by determining needs and find solutions that benefit all parties.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitasking
Are you tech-savvy and do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.