Powering our sustainable future, together
We live in an era where electric mobility is "the new normal". Whereas over the past decade, electric vehicles were only for the few, today they are for everyone. Welcome to the Electric Era. Enter EVBox.
Founded in 2010, EVBox empowers forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. With its offering of residential, commercial, and fast charging stations, as well as scalable charging management software, EVBox ensures that electric mobility is accessible to everyone.
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company. Today, EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States, with hundreds of driven professionals coming from different walks of life working for us.
About the Team:
The IT is a team of motivated individuals whose primary responsibility is to ensure continuity of the IT assets and systems which support EVBox employees and it's core business processes, alongside that they are the first point of contact should IT issues arise within the organisation.
About the role:
As a IT Application Specialist your main mission will be to :
- 2nd line support for all IT application requests
- IAM configurations and integrations with applications
- Application onboarding into the existing landscape
- Okta administration including user, group & policy configuration
- Creating application operating procedures for the IT Operations staff
- Managing & updating the automated on/offboarding process
- Administration of our company wide deployed applications such as M365, Slack, Google & Atlassian and others.
- Monitoring & renewing application contracts
- Liaise with application vendors for support, upgrades or incidents
- Control security measures, and implement procedures based on company guidelines, security and privacy requirements
- Maintain and perform license management & control for compliance reasons
- Maintain and keep applications up-to-date and secure
- Project support in regards to technical aspects
- Master degree or diploma in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IT within a technical support role
- Experienced Saas/Paas/Iaas knowledge
- Good knowledge of Okta, SAML & SCIM
- Knowledge of Cloud based SaaS computing: Okta, M365, Apple and Microsoft based computing hosted environments
- Technical certifications in System Administration
- Comfortable in collaborating with globally distributed and multicultural teams
- Communication and customer service skills
- Critical-thinking, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Willingness to progress/curiosity
- Perseverance & analytical skills
- Sense of a job well done
- Stress management/Coping skills
- Team spirit / mutual aid
- Strength of proposal
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
What to expect from us
At EVBox, we believe that when people feel valued and rewarded, they can reach their full potential. That's why we offer competitive salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always has a positive impact on performance. Furthermore, our benefits offering includes health and wellbeing, insurance benefits, retirement programs, as well as service awards—not to mention various social and recreational activities, some of which are location specific.
Globally, we offer the following benefits as standard:
- WFH allowance for the days you work from home
- WFH budget to set up a home office
- Annual Personal Development budget to be spent on external courses/trainings
- Commuting allowance
- Leadership coaching and training
- Online training courses offered (currently through Coursera)
- Support for mental health and wellbeing
- Company contribution to ClassPass subscription
- Volunteering day time off
Are you passionate about the EV industry? Do you have an interest in renewable resources, new sustainable technologies, and clean future-proof products? Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here at EVBox.
We're not looking for you to tick all the boxes we listed above. What matters most is that we share the same values, passion and work ethic. Don't let the imposter syndrome get in the way of a great career move and apply—we'd love to hear from you.
Across our 8 locations, more than 700 EVBoxers work together to provide electric vehicle charging solutions that help businesses move forward. Are you ready to join them? Hit apply. Want us to know why you're interested—a short cover letter always helps!
We at EVBox aim to take down historical and structural barriers that stand in the way of our employees. The chargers we manufacture are built for the sustainable future we believe in. We commit to sustained action in tackling processes and practices that systematically penalize our employees. Our DEI efforts are designed not just for the present, but create long-lasting change in the future of our industry. We continue to learn and dismantle the roadblocks that our people face in order to create positive outcomes for all.
We believe in an equitable, diverse and inclusive environment where everyone, no matter their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, identity, religious belief, education or ability, feel valued and respected. We embrace diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.
Do you want to get to know us even better? Then pay a visit to our Career page, blog or check out our social media channels: LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read about how EVBox processes your personal data here.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.