30+ days ago
Who We Are
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for an Inventory accountant to join our Finance team. You will be responsible for all inventory accounting functions. This position reports to the Revenue & Inventory Manager and will work in a team of up to 5 accountants at the company's headquarters in Amsterdam.
- Develop inventory analysis reports and analyze variances.
- Create and maintain inventory related KPI dashboards.
- Perform detailed monthly gross margin analysis and validate correct period cut-offs.
- Verify accurate standard costs and perform monthly stock valuations.
- Monitor inventory transactions.
- Reconcile inventory accounts to the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly journal entries as needed.
- Create policies and procedures around inventory and costing.
- Support in the preparation of inventory projections.
- Support with physical stock count procedures and book-to-physical account reconciliations.
- Review provisions for obsolete and slow-moving stock.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Experience with SAP Inventory Management Module
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of and experience with IFRS
- Manufacturing knowledge and background. Preferably at an international, scale-up company.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel reporting.
- Can communicate (verbally and in writing) fluently in English.
- Analytical, with super attention to detail.
- Very organized, and drive to always meet internal and external deadlines.
- Work independently and cohesively with others.
- Flexible and willing to walk the 'extra mile'
What Do We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid working
- Budget to set up your home office.
- Private pension contribution.
- Discounted medical insurance.
- Commuting allowance.
- 25 vacation days and 2 days of public holiday swap.
- Volunteer day.
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks.
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.