Interim Graphic Designer
23 days ago
*This is an interim assignment of 4-6 months*
*For contractual reasons, we can only hire self-employed individuals located in the Netherlands*
Who we are
We're EVBox. We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company. Today, EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States with hundreds of driven professionals coming from different walks of life working for us. We're a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry - will you join us?
Who we're looking for
The newly setup EVBox studio is looking for a seasoned senior design contractor, fluent in both visual design and DTP, for an assignment of 4-6 months in 2023. Our ideal candidate likes to be part of the fastest-growing industry in the world and knows like no other how to transform concepts into designs that are captivating, easy to understand and connect with our audience. Does this sound like your calling? Read on.
We're looking for a seasoned designer who's fluent in both visual design and DTP. Our ideal candidate has a knack for transforming concepts into designs using illustration, iconography, photography, DTP, and packaging - the more boxes you can tick, the merrier.
What you'll be doing:
As our Graphic Designer, you'll build and consolidate our visual identity and brand visibility on a global scale based on our brand upgrade which we are currently rolling out. This includes optimizations and quality assurance of the current and new designs used across our headquarters and local offices, as well as defining new guidelines and creating new designs that represent our brand and communications in a consistent, as well as friendly, imaginative, and honest manner. Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Redefine and implement our visual identity and guidelines across all assets and channels
- Manage and update visual assets in our libraries
- Create a default set of illustrations for EVBox
- Create a default set of icons for EVBox
- Create presentations
- Create product packaging
- Create brochures and flyers
- Create mockups
- Create integrated event displays
- Create designs for company and event merchandise
- Perform DTP checks on sales assets (e.g. brochures, decks, documents)
- Perform DTP checks on product assets (e.g. manuals, technical illustrations, and packaging)
- Perform DTP checks on event assets (e.g. displays, goodies)
What we're looking for:
- You can navigate your way around (almost) all of the Adobe Creative Suite with your eyes closed
- But we do want your eyes open, because you have a meticulous eye for detail
- You have a sixth sense about what makes people tick
- You're in possession of an awesome portfolio you can walk us through in detail
- You're able to collaborate with different teams and manage different stakeholders
- You're flexible and can manage, organise and prioritise different projects at the same time
- You're at your best when working in collaborative, multicultural, and cross-functional teams
Please submit your portfolio as a cover letter or provide a link to your website when you submit your application.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.