Integration Engineer Embedded Linux
30+ days ago
We're looking for an Integration Engineer Embedded Linux to join our agile embedded software development team for e-mobility solutions. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about state of the art CI/CD frameworks and continuous improvement.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You'll be contributing to the way our innovative charging solutions are designed, built, and maintained. At every stage, our solutions need to be in peak condition to make electric mobility easy and affordable for businesses and drivers around the world.
Get to know the team
You will be part of our Embedded Software Integration Team, working on our CI/CD frameworks and pipelines and report to the Lead Embedded Software Engineer for CI/CD.
"We write a lot of our own software. We even come up with our own ways to test things, and not just rely on off-the-shelf tools. Having the freedom and trust to find the best way to do our job is what I value the most." – Tom, Embedded Automated Testing Architect
For more information, check out our YouTube video "Official Trailer | (Your) Life at EVBox"
What you'll be doing
As an Integration Engineer you will be part of the team that is responsible for the continuous integration of our software solutions for charging infrastructure. Our organization is continuously developing and delivering an end-to-end embedded software platform solution for electric vehicle charging stations.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Design, develop and maintain robust and reliable department-wide CI/CD infrastructure, CI/CD boilerplate and software integration guidelines.
- Maintain and improve our build system for embedded Linux systems.
- Work closely with development teams to guide them in building CI/CD pipelines for their individual component repositories and help troubleshoot integration issues.
- Work closely with test engineers to improve and integrate our automated software testing framework within our CI/CD pipelines.
- Work on the bigger picture by owning and managing our software integration and release process.
- In collaboration with Release Management, provide software releases for our charging stations.
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
Your Experience so far
- Degree in computer science or similar technical field.
- Multiple years of experience in software integration and development.
- Very good knowledge of CI/CD concepts and tools. Experience with GitLab CI is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of shell scripting. Python is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of Linux. Experience with embedded Linux build systems is a plus.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Good understanding of software quality.
- Knowledge in release management is a plus.
Additional benefits WE bring to the table
- Private pension contribution
- 25 vacation days
- Holiday Swap (2 days); ability to swap out a public holiday for a paid vacation day
- Commuting allowance
- Flexibility to work from home and a generous budget to set up your home office
- Ability to work remotely from outside of the Netherlands for 2 weeks
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Coming from abroad? No worries, we got you! We offer full relocation assistance and free Dutch lessons to help you settle in (depending on eligibility)
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
EVBox does not accept resumes of candidates from agencies or other intermediaries. Any such profiles will be disregarded. In case EVBox concluded an employment agreement with any of those candidates, this shall not create any right for, and no fees are owed to the agency who submitted such a resume.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.