30+ days ago
As an Instructional Designer, you will be part of the Education Services team that is responsible for providing high quality training solutions for EVBox partners and customers worldwide.
To excel in this role, you should be passionate about owning the lifecycle of effective e-learning content production and able to work with developers and contributors to scale up Education Services' digital learning portfolio.
- Take ownership of the digital learning content roadmap of Education Services and transform our learning content into blended learning solutions.
- Take ownership of overall content design of digital assets, learning materials, and development processes.
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts and Instructors to identify training needs, scope, goals, target audience, and learning objectives.
- Create course outlines, objectives, storyboards, and scripts that meet learning objectives in a learner-centric fashion.
- Create interactive e-learning and digital content that meet the business and product needs.
- Create strong certification assessments that measure the defined learning objectives.
- Partner with third party development partners to scale up production capacity.
- Identify content strategies and technologies that help provide the best interactive learning experience for the learners.
- Evaluate current training content, design templates and feedback in order to maintain and improve content quality and learner satisfaction.
- Collaborate with global teams and external partners to build localized training for regional learner audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design methodologies
- Proven working experience in e-learning content development lifecycles
- Advanced e-learning authoring skills (eg. Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate)
- Advanced video editing skills (eg. Adobe Premier, Camtasia)
- Experience with image and graphics editing (eg. Adobe photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Project management, time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to show thoughtfulness and attention to detail
- Creative nature with the ability to think outside of the box
- Self-starter, ability to navigate through complex topics without much guidance (or independently)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving attitude
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.