18 days ago
HR Specialist - Amsterdam/Rotterdam (flexible location, 32-40 hours)
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 200,000 charging ports including 5000+ fast charging ports in 70+ countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world. Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging port at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
Who we're looking for:
An HR Specialist to join our growing EMEA team and support the People department by collaborating with key stakeholders on projects, handling HR data, and being a go-to person for our employees world wide. You will also take part in policy implementation and review, HR administration, compliance issues, and general employment related questions.
- Improving and mapping out processes
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in other departments
- Complete operational HR tasks incl. e.g. promotions, terminations, job moves
- Preparing data for payroll processing
- Ensure compliance with employment laws, regulations, and company policies
- Ensure data correctness within the HRIS BambooHR
- Special projects and programs to support the overall business objectives
- Exhibit an understanding of the different employee work environments
- Work collaboratively and building trusting relationships with colleagues and clients and nurture a positive employee experience
- Research, gather data and conduct basic data analysis and reporting as directed
- Preparing administrative reports and keeping all documentation filed appropriately
- Willing to learn and take on other HR-related projects.
- Other HR related duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree in the field of HR
- HR administration experience is desired
- Experience working in a manufacturing company is highly preferred
- Strong understanding of HR best practices
- Superior communication skills
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- An eye for detail
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EVBox does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.