12 days ago
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
Are you ambitious, hands-on, do you have an eye for detail and do you like to work in a fast paced and international company where you get a lot of freedom and chances to develop yourself? Then this might be the opportunity you are looking for.
Who we're looking for:
An HR Intern to join our team and support the People department by collaborating on projects, handling HR data, and being a go-to person for our employees world wide. You will also take part in meetings, HR administration, compliance issues, and general employment related questions. In this role, you will learn the fundamentals of HR operations and gain insight into the clean-tech and sustainable mobility industry, and help accelerate our position as a global (thought) leader within the industry.
About The Internship
During this 6 month (paid) internship, you will join the People department and report directly to our Team Lead.
You will help our employees, while learning and developing your skills within HR. You will have ownership over your own projects, knowing that during your internship the impact you create will last.
- Complete operational HR tasks incl. e.g. promotions, terminations, job moves
- Preparing data for payroll processing
- Ensure compliance with employment laws, regulations, and company policies
- Special projects and programs to support the overall business objectives
- Exhibit an understanding of the different employee work environments
- Work collaboratively and building trusting relationships with colleagues and clients and nurture a positive employee experience
- Willing to learn and take on other HR-related projects.
- Other HR related duties as assigned
- Native or fluent command of the English language (speaking and writing). Other European languages are a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to interact with colleagues from different departments
- Quick learner with a desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech and sustainability space
- Strong attention to detail, organised, and able to independently set milestones and meet deadlines.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- An eye for detail
- Enrolled in university during the internship (Human Resources, Business, or similar)
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.