Who we are
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
The Test Engineering Department
Using our full system knowledge, we implement the most optimal validation and verification methods and practices, ensuring our products provide a positive experience to our end-users and satisfy our business objectives.
Our Firmware Test Lead is an important facilitator of this mission, as they are driving processes and test plans, aligning and coordinating testing activities across various product groups and agile teams. You will play a vital role in the development of our charging stations and be involved in all stages of product development.
Your responsibilities look like this:
- Create and manage project test plans
- Test results analysis and internal reporting
- Coordinate with the Test Managers on assigning the test resources
- Reviewing requirements and test cases
- Defects monitoring and reporting
- Collaborating with other test teams to align on test scope, coverage and prioritization
- Support project test teams in planning and managing priorities
We're looking for people who have/are:
- 5+ years test experience,
- Experience with agile scaling frameworks such as LeSS or SAFe
- Embedded firmware testing experience
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Solid understanding of different testing methodologies
- Excellent planning and risk management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proactive, autonomous, and driven by product quality
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple teams and disciplines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process oriented mindset
- Automotive or Embedded systems experience
- Project management experience
- Experience working in a scale-up environment
- Engineering degree
- ISTQB certification
- Test automation knowledge
- SAFe certification
At EVBox, we believe that when people feel valued and rewarded their potential is unlimited. As well as offering learning and development opportunities, we also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 holiday days
- Private pension contribution
- Holiday swap (2 days);
- Work from home with a budget of 600 Euro to set up your home office
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks
- Up to 3 days remote working, including working from home allowance
- Commuting allowance
At EVBox, we believe in a future where daily transportation is ecologically sound and is sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from ICEs to electric vehicles will change a great deal of what we know about mobility. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
Are you passionate about the EV industry? Do you have an interest in renewable resources, new sustainable technologies, and clean future-proof products? Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here at EVBox.
Across our 13 locations, more than 900 EVBoxers work together to provide electric vehicle charging solutions that help businesses move forward. Are you ready to join them?
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.