Financial Reporting & Consolidation Specialist
30+ days ago
We're looking for a Financial Reporting & Consolidation Specialist to join our team in Amsterdam. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about preparing and understanding financial results, and communicating these results throughout the business to provide valuable insights for continuous operational improvements.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. As charging needs evolve, you'll be helping us to provide the infrastructure and expertise needed to make electric mobility the norm around the world.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for preparing our consolidation and assessing our current period results, while preparing various presentation to discuss with the relevant stakeholders. You will work from our office in Amsterdam and report to the Director of Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for managing our consolidation tool and processes;
- Responsible for our intercompany eliminations and managing the reporting from our subsidiary teams;
- Responsible for performing movement schedules, including our equity roll forwards and investment in subsidiaries reconciliations
- Working with relevant EVBox team members to help evaluate our financial results, and communicate these results to the relevant stakeholders;
- Obtaining data from SAP and performing analytical reviews;
- Developing and implementing financial reporting process improvements;
- Monitoring our financial results and performing budget to actual assessments;
- Working with our FP&A team on a regular basis;
- Responsible for the preparation of our group reporting to our parent;
- Insuring compliance with local and group accounting standards; and
- Assisting on special projects, for example, implementation of new accounting standards;
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Previous "Big 4" experience a plus, and working experience performing VAT filings
- Experience and knowledge of Dutch financial reporting requirements and regulations, as well as international statutory and regulatory filing requirements
- LucaNet (or similar consolidation tool) and SAP experience required
- A Bachelor/University degree in accounting / finance, or Specialised Certification (RA)
- Minimum 5 years of Accounting experience with a strong financial statement analysis and/or auditing background
- Sound knowledge of IFRS
- Candidates should understand how the consolidation process is performed for international corporations
We want you to demonstrate
- Proactive, solution-oriented mindset with a clear ability to identify and pursue improvements.
- Energetic, curious with a strong desire to learn and grow, and willing to go the extra mile.
- Able to work independently and be a good team player.
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work at Amsterdam
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
You must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.