Field Service Partner Manager
30+ days ago
We're EVBox. We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company. Today, EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States with hundreds of driven professionals coming from different walks of life working for us. We're a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry - will you join us?
Who we are looking for:
Field Service Partner Manager, Europe
Our charging stations are sold globally through our sales partners. In order to all ensure owners of EVBox charging stations are operational, EVBox has a global network of outsourced field service providers. The Field Service Partner Manager is responsible for the implementation and management of new field service partners, while working to further optimise processes around structural operational topics within Field Service Management. You are responsible for the field service KPI reports and discussions with our field service partners and service customers.
You will report to our Global Field Service Partner Manager and your daily activities will consist of:
- Provide support of field service partners with the implementation of commissioning and on-site services.
- Develop and follow performance KPI, quality of installed base activities and corrective actions.
- Develop and implement local auditing and on-site certifications operations for our partners.
- Manage RMA, warranty claims and dispatch of partners and Monitor work orders and costs.
- Preparation and maintenance of efficient operational and logistical processes.
- Collect and analyse suggestions for improvement from field service partners and customers.
- Document and follow up with technical incidents including providing feedback to the relevant team(s) internally.
- Track tasks and follow up on tickets in the available incident management system
- Develop a good and workable relation with field service partners to allow a continues improvement of quality.
- Improve standard operating procedure to ensure maximum efficiency of field service activities. Mange and improve the onboarding process of new service partners.
- Work with the bid/tender teams to ensure the needs and capabilities of EVBOX field services are covered.
- Work with the Global Partner Service Partner Manger to build a system that would allow automatic tracking of field service partner performance.
- Be responsible for SLA contracts.
- Work with the Global Field Service Partner Manger to improve the selection process for new service providers (RFI/RFP/RFQ).
The experience our team would benefit from:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a technical field (IT, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Robotics or similar)
- Electrical habilitation
- Fluent in Dutch / English (and German is an advantage)
- Technical management of partners preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical industry
- Proven experienced in a 2nd or 3rd line Technical Support role
- Hands-on experience with development and/or support of Cloud connected Embedded software systems or IoT systems
- Superior communication and articulation skills - being a professional presentation of EVBox to our customers
- Knowledge on M2M communication standards and platforms
- Superior troubleshooting/analytical skills
- Experience with Data Analysis preferred
- Proven skills in creating technical documentation / support articles
- Experience in the EV industry, automotive or electrical industry is preferred
Skills and behaviours we value:
- Strong communication (c-level) & people skills
- Strong program management skills
- High integrity, structured
- Target definition and reporting
- Able to prioritise
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to operate with uncertainty
- Business acumen, experienced with business case modelling
- Matrix management
- Powerpoint & Excel
We're not looking for you to tick all the boxes we listed above. What matters most is that we share the same values, passion and work ethic. Don't let the imposter syndrome get in the way of a great career move and apply—we'd love to hear from you.
At EVBox, we believe that when people feel valued and rewarded their potential is unlimited. We offer competitive salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. We promote within, offering learning and development opportunities, and we also provide the following benefits as standard:
- Competitive salary ... meaning, we imagine we'll offer somewhere around the 55-60k mark, but we don't rule people in or out based purely on salary. If you think this could be the right role for you, please get in touch.
- 25 holiday days
- Private pension contribution
- Discount on medical insurance
That's not all. We understand that everyone is different, so we offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. You can get:
- Holiday swap (2 days);
- Work from home and a budget to set up your home office
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks
- Commuting allowance
- Personal development budget.
Are you passionate about the EV industry? Do you have an interest in renewable resources, new sustainable technologies, and clean future-proof products? Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here at EVBox.
Across our 13 locations, more than 700 EVBoxers work together to provide electric vehicle charging solutions that help businesses move forward. Are you ready to join us? Hit apply. Want us to know why you're interested - a short cover letter always helps!
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.