Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Specialist
21 days ago
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 400,000 charging points including 5,000 fast charging points in over 70 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world. Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
At EVBox, we believe in a future where everyday transport is emission-free, electric and sustained by a green charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our mission to help build such a future by bringing smart and scalable charging solutions to electric vehicles around the world.
We are looking for a Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Specialist to join our global People & Places team, based from our HQ in Amsterdam, helping us to develop the diversity, equality and inclusion strategy as well as driving our health & wellbeing initiatives across the company forward.
Focus areas, main duties and responsibilities:
- Working across the company at all levels to develop, implement, and execute our DE&I strategy as well as health & wellbeing initiatives, programs and activities
- Developing project plans and activities, managing communications, and reporting progress
- Designing & coordinating internal events to help increase employee engagement and motivation
- Partnering with the global HR teams and business & functional leaders to influence DE&I activities within recruitment, development, and retention programs and initiatives
- Managing existing DE&I and health & wellbeing projects in close cooperation with the Learning & Development, Recruitment, Employer Branding and the HR Business Partner Teams
- Managing our employee-led diversity networks to develop events and communications throughout the year
- Managing and establishing internal awareness campaigns focused on diversity & inclusion as well as health & wellbeing
- Being responsible for data collection and reporting, including regular tracking and monitoring
- Develop a dashboard for tracking and monitoring key data points, looking at metrics and trends and assist in compiling periodical reports
- Identifying external trends, data and best practices to influence and support a more inclusive culture and build a stronger DE&I brand
- Being responsible for collating data needed for external and internal stakeholders and assist in benchmarking exercises where relevant
Qualifications & Skills:
- Min. 3 years of relevant professional experience (data analytics, project management, HR advisory)
- Relevant experience in any combination of program development and implementation, project management, stakeholder engagement, event management, communications, marketing, and organizational DE&I initiatives
- Hands-on experience with data collection and reporting as well as developing policies and procedures
- Ability to influence without authority, think proactively and function independently
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills that foster connection, collaboration and confidence
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize workload to manage several projects at once in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong facilitation and exceptional presentation skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to effectively develop and deliver content independently
- Fluent in English, written & verbal
What you can expect from us:
- An innovative and fast-paced scale-up working environment
- Opportunity to contribute towards a green mission
- Being part of a young and fun team
- Option to work from home including budget to invest in work-from-home set up
- Travel allowance for the days you get to the office (Amsterdam West)
- 25 days holidays, option for holiday swap (2 days)
- Private Pension
- Company Laptop (MacBook) and Phone
- Volunteer Day
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.