Director of Support, Digital & Intake
30+ days ago
We're EVBox. We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company. Today, EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States with hundreds of driven professionals coming from different walks of life working for us. We're a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry - will you join us?
Who we are looking for:
As Director of Support, Digital and Intake, you will be leading the teams that are responsible for all customer support activities to deliver an optimal customer experience for customer partners and end users in collaboration with our supplier partners.
Our customers are Value Added Resellers, Automotives, and Distributors around the world. We sell hardware, software and services and parts. We closely work with partners in the field. Our aim is to grow each year by the introduction of new products and maintain our installed base.
In this role you will translate the Support Strategy into an excellent service experience both within Self-Service portals and a digital channel strategy for the different segments. Your goals are focused on employee satisfaction, contact propensity, case lead time and cost per contact. In order to deliver the right proactive and reactive support, you facilitate the conditions at process level but also through training for both internal and external teams. You are the face of support to your internal stakeholders (Sales, IT, Product) and help your teams by facilitating what is needed to deliver the right support.
It is important that Support is the mirror of the organisation, so you will ensure in this role that we give EVBox feedback which leads to continuous improvement.
Within Digital and Intake we proactively deliver self-help support and human assisted service where needed. Around the world, 24/7, and in relevant languages. Delivering excellent CSAT, CES (goal completion in portals) and NPS by providing correct and fast solutions.
Together with your internal stakeholders and the global customer leadership team, you will be a key driver of our very ambitious growth in the years to come.
The team Support, Digital and Intake works on ESAT, NPS, CES, CSAT and focuses on:
- Improve Self-service via concrete optimisation of our channels en technology;
- Improve the Quality and motivation of the teams to improve our skills and facilitate growth;
- Responsibilities for integrated solutions (AC, DC, software, services) via Support Lines L0, L1, L2;
- Digital & intake teams listen to the customer, and tackle the issues at hand. Managing C-Level Complaints, Customer Escalations, supporting Partner escalations;
- Responsible for measuring and logging feedback from Customer Partners and End Customers in Salesforce.
Your activities will consist of:
- Create stakeholder and shareholder management within EVBox to position the role of support and improve circumstances for the support teams and closely cooperate with Leadership from Customer Organization;
- Build the strategy and coach the teams in developing digital support for our customers;
- Lead & motivate the teams to make sure together you achieve the objectives.
- Develop, optimize and implement improvement projects
- Dedicated people manager with ability to coach, grow and develop leaders and teams.
- Setting KPI targets and performance management
- Setting team priorities and monitoring team performance
- Recruitment, coaching and appraisal of team members
- Team resource planning
- Animate customer support teams and other functions around Customer Service
- Effectively manage ex/internal stakeholders and cooperate with them to realize objectives
The experience our team would benefit from:
You are capable creating a divers team where technology and customer support goes hand in hand
- You are organizationally and culturally savvy
- At least 10 years of experience in Customer Support leadership function in an international, BtB customers
- Experience in industry(/ies) combining sales of both hardware, software and services
- Experience in digitization customer experiences
- Strong track record in managing teams;
- Experience in change management
- Self-starter with proven ability to identify and implement best practices in Customer Support
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure
- Bachelor's/Master's degree
Skills and behaviours we value:
- Strong communication (c-level) & people skills
- Strong program management skills
- High integrity, structured
- Target definition and reporting
- Able to prioritise
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to operate with uncertainty
- Matrix management
We're not looking for you to tick all the boxes we listed above. What matters most is that we share the same values, passion and work ethic. Don't let the imposter syndrome get in the way of a great career move and apply—we'd love to hear from you.
At EVBox, we believe that when people feel valued and rewarded their potential is unlimited. We offer competitive salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. We promote within, offering learning and development opportunities, and we also provide the following benefits as standard:
- Competitive salary ... we don't rule people in or out based purely on salary. If you think this could be the right role for you, please get in touch.
- 25 holiday days
- Private pension contribution
- Discount on medical insurance
That's not all. We understand that everyone is different, so we offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. You can get:
- Holiday swap (2 days);
- Work from home and a budget to set up your home office
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks
- Commuting allowance
- Personal development budget.
Are you passionate about the EV industry? Do you have an interest in renewable resources, new sustainable technologies, and clean future-proof products? Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here at EVBox.
Across our 13 locations, more than 700 EVBoxers work together to provide electric vehicle charging solutions that help businesses move forward. Are you ready to join us? Hit apply. Want us to know why you're interested - a short cover letter always helps!
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.