Diagnostic Data Analyst
30+ days ago
Who we are
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. The transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
About the team
The diagnostics engineering team is a part of our technology department. We are responsible for providing 3rd line technical support, diagnosing and developing diagnostic applications and specifying product improvements related to all EVBox AC charging products hardware and firmware.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a passionate diagnostic development engineer with data analysis/engineering background who will develop new tools and improve the existing diagnostic tools to support our technical support agents as well as our product development partners troubleshooting an issue and finding the root causes. You will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and provide us with the tools to enable proactive monitoring of our EV charger products.
Your primary focus will be retrieving the necessary data from various data sources and applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. As a diagnostics team, we are working in an interdisciplinary environment together with operational and technology teams on providing the support tools for our technical support teams and our customers.
- Working closely with development teams to define diagnostic requirements on our products
- Developing support tools for the technical support team in order to troubleshoot and find the root cause of the customer problems
- Defining thresholds and developing predictive alerting mechanisms for product issues
- Working on predictive maintenance algorithms to detect the malfunctions and failures even before they occur in the field
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Extract, interpret the key data metrics and transform raw data into meaningful actionable insights using dashboards
- Extending company's data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Minimum bachelor's degree in a technical field (Electrical &Electronic engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field)
- 2-3 years of experience on data engineering / data analysis
- Data mining / data management experience with tools such as GCP, specifically BigQuery (data warehouse)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Grafana, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Adept at Python with knowledge of libraries / frameworks like Django, Pandas, requests and Bokeh.
- Nice to have knowledge of airflow or similar tools for data pipelining and programming
- Nice to have knowledge of query languages such as SQL
- Data-oriented personality
- Familiar with Linux operating systems. Ability to understand embedded C is a plus
- Result oriented, hands-on mentality
- Problem solving skills, being flexible and critical thinking
- Good communication skills with interdisciplinary departments
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.