Powering our sustainable future, together
We live in an era where electric mobility is "the new normal." Whereas over the past decade, electric vehicles were only for the few, today they are for everyone. Welcome to the electric era. Enter EVBox.
Founded in 2010, EVBox empowers forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions. With its offering of residential, commercial, and fast charging stations, as well as scalable charging management software, EVBox ensures that electric mobility is accessible to everyone.
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company. Today, EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States, with hundreds of driven professionals from different walks of life working for us.
At the Cloud and Mobile Engineering (CME) organization within EVBox, we empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing top-notch EV Charging management solutions.
Our engineers build new products, enhance existing solutions and resolve many interesting challenges on a daily basis. This work is delivered in a culture that emphasizes ownership and excellence. Everyone is empowered to make bold decisions and take responsibility for the solutions they build.
About the Role:
As a Data Analyst, you will join our Data team to expand the data capabilities of the Everon platform. We leverage the vast amounts of data from our global network of customers and charging stations to build high-quality data sets, generate valuable insights, and create innovative data products. We build and run data services and pipelines that validate and enrich incoming data, and provide convenient and secure access to teams across the organization. Our aim is to empower our customers and deliver a delightful user experience by responsibly leveraging data, learning from insights, growing our knowledge, and paving the way towards a sustainable future.
In this role you will:
- Analyze transactional and operational data, leveraging data analysis and models to unlock actionable insights, identify business improvement opportunities, and provide recommendations to enhance performance and efficiency
- Design, execute, and interpret experiments to validate hypotheses, drawing detailed and impactful conclusions to drive innovation and optimize delivery processes
- Collaborate closely with various teams, aligning on data strategy and KPIs. Engage with stakeholders to collect requirements, deliver insights, and ensure clear communication of findings, recommendations, and progress
- Provide and support tools and data visualizations to stakeholders to empower their data-based decision-making process
- Develop data-driven business insights to find opportunities and recommend the prioritization of product, growth, and optimization initiatives
- Being able to define and design business value from raw data and implement data models with an abstraction level close to the business domains
- Enhance the data landscape by collaborating with peers to ensure data logging and data pipelines' availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or higher in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other related quantitative fields
- 4+ years of experience in roles such as Product Analyst, Data Analyst, or in other data analysis-focused functions
- Advanced SQL expertise and strong Python proficiency for data analysis and modelling. Experience working with dbt is a plus
- Experienced with dashboarding/data visualization platforms such as Grafana, Tableau, Looker, or similar
- Ability to deliver on tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining quality and detail
- Proven track record of handling large datasets, extracting insights, and summarizing key learnings and takeaways
- Proven aptitude toward Data Storytelling and Root Cause Analysis using data
At EVBox, we believe that when people feel valued and rewarded their potential is unlimited. We offer competitive salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. We promote within, offering learning and development opportunities, and we also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- A very diverse workforce and an open culture
- Private pension contribution
- 25 vacation days
- Holiday Swap (2 days) - ability to swap out a public holiday for a paid vacation day
- Commuting allowance
- Up to 3 days remote working, including working from home allowance of EUR 2 net per day (in consultation with your manager)
- Budget of 600 Euro to set up your home office
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere outside of the Netherlands for 4 weeks
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Coming from abroad? No worries, we got you! We offer relocation assistance and sponsor visas
Are you passionate about the EV industry? Do you have an interest in renewable resources, new sustainable technologies, and clean future-proof products? Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here at EVBox.
Across our 13 locations, more than 700 EVBoxers work together to provide electric vehicle charging solutions that help businesses move forward. Are you ready to join them? Hit apply.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.