Customer Support Representative (DC)
30+ days ago
We're looking for a Customer Support Representative (DC) to join our Customer Support team. You will solve customer problems related to EV charging and ensure efficiency and quality of our response.
You will provide support on hardware, charge point operations and transactions to station owners, drivers and our large customers. You will act as 2nd line support for cases escalated via our partner portal and handle customer enquiries mainly via email. You will also provide advice and assistance for simple technical queries from our technicians or partners.
This also includes escalating problems with appropriate documentation to our Level 3 teams, coordinating corrective and preventive actions and taking over the necessary organization. There are also internal administrative tasks to be performed. You will be assessed on the relevance and quality of your responses and their documentation.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You'll be contributing to the way our innovative charging solutions are designed, built, and maintained. At every stage, our solutions need to be in peak condition to make electric mobility easy and affordable for businesses and drivers around the world.
"I feel that EVBox employees are super passionate about their job and the company's activity - which creates high moral and motivation. People are human, humble, want to assist and support new on-boarders." – anonymous review in the yearly survey
For more information, check out our YouTube video "#10YearsofEVBox | What will your story be?
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Handle customer requests, questions and complaints via email
- Advice and assistance technical inquiries via phone or mail
- In case of missing data, contact the customer and collect all necessary data to get a clear picture of the problem.
- Actively log all your customer facing activities in our CRM system (Salesforce) and knowledge base
- Analysis of problems using to the different tools available to you
- Find the best solution for customer issues based on our knowledge base, decision trees and/or escalation to the right department (i.e. Technical Support, Finance)
- Create and/ or follow up on work orders for field dispatch from our field service partners
- Ensuring that our technicians or partner receive the right spare parts on time.
- Coordinating the daily work with all internal and external departments and tracking the progress
- Continuously improve our knowledge base and processes by documenting work instructions and / or answers to Frequently Asked Questions
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
- Obtained a High School Diploma (and preferably also a degree)
- At least 2 year's experience in customer support or in a role with direct customer interaction (preferably within a technology, energy or automotive company)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (knowing other European languages is advantageous)
- Able to showcase critical thinking and provide internal feedback to our departments to improve processes
- Experience with or interest in the field of technology, mobility, clean-tech is preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and keep overview when there are multiple customer requests
- Able to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- You characterize yourself as disciplined and structured
- You have an eye for detail and you feel it's your responsibility to notice the details
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work at our Amsterdam location
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- Interacting in an environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Working in a brand new office in Amsterdam West that meets all your needs (when not working from home)
Due to legal requirements you must have a valid work permit.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.