Customer Support Representative (6 months)
30+ days ago
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With over 300,000 charging points across more than 70 countries worldwide, we help electric drivers get access to charging infrastructure at any point in their journey.
Today, with many projects running across Europe, North America, South America, and Asia, we move forward by perfecting our original recipe with a next generation of hardware and software that is energy-efficient, future-proof and easy to use.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company.
EVbox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States. Today, over 600 driven professionals coming from different walks of life are working for EVBox. As a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry.
About the position
We're looking for a Support Representative to join our Customer Support team. You will solve customer problems related to EV charging and ensure efficiency and quality of our response. You will provide support on hardware, charge point operations and transactions to station owners, drivers and our large customers. You'll act as 2nd-line support to cases escalated from our 1st-line call center and mostly handle customer tickets through e-mail. You will be assessed on the relevancy and quality of your response and its documentation. There will also be internal administrative tasks to fulfil.
- Handle customer requests, questions and complaints via email
- Actively log all your customer facing activities in our CRM system (Salesforce) and knowledge base
- Analysis of problems using to the different tools available to you
- Find the best solution for customer issues based on our knowledge base, decision trees and/or escalation to the right department
- Create and/ or follow up on work orders for field dispatch from our field service partners
- Assist customers in registering stations and cards and their operations
- Review or make changes to customer account records when relevant
- Continuously improve our knowledge base and processes by documenting work instructions and / or answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Obtained a high school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and one of the other following languages: French, German
- Some professional experience with customer support is highly preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting / problem analysis is preferred but not required
- Experience with or interest in the field of technology, mobility, clean-tech is preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and keep overview when there are multiple customer requests
- Able to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- You characterize yourself as disciplined and structured
- You have an eye for detail and you feel it's your responsibility to notice the details
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (on full-time basis)
You must be located in the Netherlands to be considered for this (mostly remote working) position.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.