Customer Success Manager, NL
25 days ago
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team in Amsterdam. To be successful in this role you should be passionate about Customer Satisfaction and be able to reliably deliver a high satisfaction rate as a key to drive long term and sustainable company growth.
Want to help create a sustainable future of transportation that's better for everyone? If yes, then take a look at what your role with us will entail.
We empower forward-thinking businesses to build a sustainable future by providing flexible and scalable electric vehicle charging solutions.
You'll be helping us to create a sustainable future of transportation with quick thinking and clear communication that'll keep all of our operations running smoothly.
Get to know the team
As a Customer Success Manager based in Amsterdam office you will be part of the Customer Success team that is responsible for team that is responsible for setting EVBox Customers for success, quickly achieve customers' desired outcome and exceed their expectations. Continuously drive Customers satisfaction and loyalty to increase repeat sales.
For more information, check out our YouTube video "Kristof Vereenooghe, CEO of EVBox Group, reflects on 2020 and discusses the journey ahead"
What you'll be doing
You will work on setting-up customers for success, drive a high level of conversion and keep churn low, secure and increase repeat sale. You will work from our office in Amsterdam and report to the Direct of Customer Success Management.
Your main responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Develop and manage a portfolio of Key Customers during their whole lifecycle with EVBox (from onboarding to expansion).
- Act as a trusted advisor and single point of contact for day-to-day Customer related activities to build a strong and lasting relationship.
- Define onboarding and roll-out key milestones. Coordinate and seek alignment with internal (Sales, Sales Operations, Fulfilment, Support, etc) and external teams and stakeholders (Installers, Service Partners, etc) to ensure a successful onboarding and roll-out.
- Become the first escalation point of contact and liaise with the EVBox Customer Support teams to handle the resolution of issues.
- Coordinate, stimulate and promote our solutions (software product, hardware product and services) to Customers directly or indirectly. Work closely with the Account Managers and/or Sales Representatives to develop and maintain Key Customer Relationships and Growth. Flag potentials up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Define and track a set of KPIs to drive growth by incentivising product and services adoption based on Customer needs and industry standards. Capture new requirements regarding all aspects of our Solutions (Software, Hardware and Services).
You'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What you'll bring to the team
Technical Skills/ Hard Skills
- Strong affinity with technology and general understanding of software platforms and hardware/electrical components.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
We want you to demonstrate
- Relationship builder. Active listener. Connect easily with all type of people.
- Organized. Able to define, create and update a project plan. Work with deadlines.
- Strong sense of commitment. Self-drive and proactiveness.
- Strong ability to advise, influence and convince stakeholders. Affinity with negotiating solutions and commercials.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of internal and external Customers.
If you have any of these, even better
- Comfortable working in a fast-growing company with a low level of guidance and a high level of responsibility.
Additional benefits we bring to the table
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
Still need convincing? Find out even more about us by visiting blog.evbox.com and by checking us out on LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
What it's like to work at Amsterdam
We work together to power our sustainable future. Here's what drives us:
- Our friendly, entrepreneurial, and collaborative work environment
- The opportunity to participate in projects developing the most innovative products of today
- Working to help grow one of the key regions in Europe with your work
- Bringing new ideas that are always highly appreciated
- The opportunity to power our sustainable future!
- Team-building events
Your interviewing stages might look something like
- Your resume will be reviewed by our team.
- If your application is selected, you will first have an interview with a member of our recruitment team.
- Get ready to meet the hiring manager.
- Interview with a senior manager.
- It's always good to meet your coworkers. You will have an interview with a team member.
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We guide ourselves using three values: being passionate, being reliable, and being human. EVBox celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.