Customer Success Manager (Dutch Market)
30+ days ago
We're EVBox. We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
The growth and success of EVBox is driven by the passion and dedication of everyone in the company. Today, EVBox has grown into an international team across multiple offices in Europe and the United States with hundreds of driven professionals coming from different walks of life working for us. We're a fast-growing scale-up within the beating heart of the clean tech industry - will you join us?
About the Team
Our Customer Success team is part of our Global Customer Organization, which is focused on ensuring a comfortable Customer journey for our Key Customers. By setting the example for our Key Customers, the team has a vast impact on the entire Customer Journey at EVBox, making sure that from top to bottom, all facets of customer success are targeted. At EVBox, our journey doesn't end at onboarding but thrives off our after-sales success and support teams. To further grow this team and its achievements, we are looking for another Customer Success Manager, who will be guiding our Dutch and some of our International customers.
Our Customer Success team takes over the process of onboarding our new clients from Business Development, and thereafter becomes the main point of contact for their own portfolio of customers. Naturally, most of the efforts our team is undertaking is focused on guiding and aiding our customers once they are successfully onboarded.
What you'll be doing
As one of our most connected internal staff members, you will be able to support your customers quickly and communicate important customer feedback to the business.
These practices will not only be driven by quantifiable KPIs but we want to see our customers satisfied and happy, which should be the driving force behind your performance, in line with our company strategy to bring quality and excellence to our customers.
You will do this together with a team of six Customer Success Managers, most of whom are located in the Netherlands, reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Lifecycle Management in Amsterdam.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Manage new Key Customers roll-out activities to ensure their successful onboarding. This includes ordering management, coordination of partners (installers, service partners) activities, follow-up of on site work execution, etc.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of Key Customers during their whole life cycle with EVBox (from onboarding to expansion).
- Act as a trusted advisor and single point of contact for day-to-day Customer-related activities to build a strong and lasting relationship.
- Define and track the Customers Action Plan. Coordinate and seek alignment with internal (Sales, Sales Operations, Fulfillment, Support, etc) and external teams and stakeholders (Installers, Service Partners, etc) to ensure a successful onboarding and roll-out.
- Become the first escalation point of contact and liaise with the EVBox Customer Support teams to handle the resolution of issues.
- Coordinate, stimulate and promote our solutions (software product, hardware product and services) to Customers directly or indirectly.
- Work closely with the Account Managers and/or Sales Representatives to develop and maintain Key Customer Relationships and Growth. Flag potentials up-sell and cross sell opportunities.
- Define and track a set of KPIs to drive growth by incentivising product and services adoption based on Customer needs and you'll be leaving your mark in this important field for a sustainable future.
What we'd like more of in the team:
- BSc. Diploma in Engineering, Finance, or equivalent
- Excellent communication in both English and Dutch
- Experience in a Customer Success role for 3-5 years; ideally in a technology company
- Strong affinity with technology and good understanding of software platforms and hardware/electrical components
- Strong presentation and communication skills
We want you to demonstrate
- Organization skills: Able to define, create and update a project plan. Work with deadlines. Previous experience in managing complex projects and/or roll-out activities required.
- Strong sense of commitment. Self-drive and proactiveness.
- Strong ability to advise, influence and convince stakeholders. Affinity with negotiating solutions and commercials.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of internal and external Customers.
- Strategic thinking to stay ahead of the game and constantly plan for what's happening next.
- Demonstrated ability to drive Key Customers towards a defined and established goal (conversion, growth or satisfaction) leveraging negotiation, solutions and industry knowledge and relationship building skills.
Here's what we'd like you to achieve in this role:
- Learn everything there is to know about EVBox's product portfolio
- Continuously learn about the EV Charging industry and our role in its success
- Become the person our customers trust to tell them what they need to hear, by putting things into perspective and making sure that their actions will lead to their own success.
We're not looking for you to tick all the boxes we listed above. What matters most is that we share the same values, passion and work ethic. Don't let the imposter syndrome get in the way of a great career move and apply—we'd love to hear from you.
At EVBox, we believe that when people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. We offer competitive salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance. We promote within, offering learning and development opportunities, and we also provide the following benefits, as standard:
- 25 holiday days
- Private pension contribution
- Discount on medical insurance
That's not all. We understand that everyone is different, so we offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle. You can get:
- Holiday swap (2 days);
- Work from home and a budget to set up your home office
- Work from anywhere for 4 weeks
- Commuting allowance
- Personal development budget.
Are you passionate about the EV industry? Do you have an interest in renewable resources, new sustainable technologies, and clean future-proof products? Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here at EVBox.
Across our 13 locations, more than 700 EVBoxers work together to provide electric vehicle charging solutions that help businesses move forward. Are you ready to join them?
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.