14 days ago
Who we are
We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That's why we've made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We're going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our Accounts Receivable Department. You will co- responsible for: Ensuring efficient, timely and accurate collection of accounts receivable of EV Box BV and its foreign subsidiaries. Additionally assist and/or develop controls, process improvements in the order-to-cash processes.
The credit control team has a diverse nature in which every person is respected on their merits and added value to achieving the best results. This person will assist in improving collection processes in the UK&I & DACH regions and also the automotive industry, based at the company's headquarters in Amsterdam. You will report to the Credit Control Manager.
- Initiate collection process, ensure the regional DSO is as low as possible.
- Contact debtors on open AR positions by phone and email.
- Provide account statements, handling reminder letters.
- Handle incoming tickets (calls & emails) from debtors.
- Assist other Finance & Support teams with AR related topics.
- On a daily basis communicate with sales organisation on AR related topics.
- Making AR account reconciliations.
- Maintain AR data and related actions in the Credit Control tool
Reporting & Process Improvements:
- Maintain AR reporting for use within the Credit Control team
- Pro-actively contribute to improving processes to improve collection efforts.
- Interact with 3rd party collection agencies.
- Engage with Finance colleagues and any other business stakeholders.
- Participate in projects, as applicable.
- BA degree in finance/accounting or experience in a similar role.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in credit control.
- Prior experience at an international company, preferably scale-up and a similar technology company, with business-to-business and business-to-consumer customers.
- All round knowledge on credit control and order to cash processes and best practices.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Good knowledge of spreadsheets & database software, building & maintaining AR reports and dashboards.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, in Dutch and English; another language is a plus (French, German).
- Friendly and respectful, but persistent when interacting with customers.
- Must be able to easily and quickly adapt to new circumstances.
- Able and willing to handle both business and end-user customers, with a wide range of activities including phone calls, administrative tasks.
- Proactive team player.
What we offer
- Competitive salary; we actively monitor the industry to ensure our pay is always competitive
- Private pension contribution
- 25 vacation days
- Holiday Swap (2 days); ability to swap out a public holiday for a paid vacation day
- Commuting allowance
- Flexibility to work from home and a generous budget to set up your home office
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere outside of the Netherlands for 2 weeks
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- We just opened an amazing office in Amsterdam-West, with a flexible desk policy and all the amenities needed for a collaborative space
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.