Credit Controller (German speaking)
30+ days ago
We are looking for a Credit Controller to be part of our team due to growth and expansion. This is an excellent opportunity to join a scale up company and be part of our team in Amsterdam.
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 150,000 charging points including 4000 fast charging points in 70 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world.
Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
Role & responsibilities:
- Initiate collection process, ensure that the regional DSO is as low as possible
- Agree on implementing corrective measures with Credit Control manager
- Weekly report of top overdue customers together with proposed action plans
- Monitor actual collections, DSO and aging against set targets
- Calling/Dunning activities for customers with overdue balances for selected customers
- Liase with Finance department for timely and accurate cash application
- Interface with Customer Operations to solve queries and disputed invoices
- General support of the manager in operational risk management.
- Various administrative and operational tasks
- On a daily basis communicating with the sales organization and customers.
- Basic degree in finance/accounting or experience in similar role.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in credit control
- Knowledge of credit control best practices, policies and procedures
- Experienced in all MS Office applications. Extended knowledge of spreadsheet & database software, building & maintaining AR reports and dashboards
- Fluent, both verbal and written communication skills in German & English, Italian is a plus.
- Friendly, but persistent when interacting with customers
- Good knowledge with negotiating and analytical skills
- Able to adapt to new circumstances
- Pro-active team player
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Brand new office in Amsterdam West
- Up to 3 days per week working from home (even post Covid-19 :)
- Budget to setup your home office
- Private pension contribution
- Discounted medical insurance
- Commuting allowance
- 25 vacation days and 2 days of holiday swap
- Volunteer day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Coming from abroad? No worries, we got you! We offer relocation assistance and free Dutch lessons to help you settle in
Do you see yourself as truly passionate about the EV industry? Do you show affinity with renewable technologies and products? Then we might be looking for you! Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family.