Credit Control Intern
30+ days ago
- This role would be well suited to someone with a degree in, or working towards a degree in any finance-related field; someone with a keen eye for detail and who strives to excel.
- We are looking for someone who wants to be actively involved;
- Someone who likes improvements and is willing to support building a better flow for the department;
- Available as per July 2022.
- Work with the credit control tools and MS Office;
- Follow up actions, Call customers and send emails for payment actions
- Support the team to improve the workflow
- In addition you will be requested to run an improvement Project for Credit Control
- Fluency in English (it's our business language). Any other language is a bonus.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A full time internship (32-40 hours) in a fun international working environment in the
- Mobility sector;
- An internship at the worlds market leader, and the opportunity to work with high
- caliber, experienced professionals;
- An open and informal environment;
- An internship allowance.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.