Content Marketing Intern - Global
8 days ago
Since 2010, our electric vehicle charging solutions have helped thousands of forward-thinking businesses and EV drivers around the world adopt electric mobility and achieve their goals. So far, we have over 300,000 charging ports installed worldwide, collaborate with more than 20,000 businesses, and have offices, labs, and manufacturing sites across Europe and North America.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Content Marketing Intern to join the international marketing team at our headquarters in Amsterdam. In this role, you will learn the fundamentals of content creation and search engine optimisation, gain insight into the clean-tech and sustainable mobility industry, and help accelerate our position as a global (thought) leader within the industry.
About the internship
During this 6-8 month (paid) internship, you will join the Demand Generation & Marketing Operations Team within the Global Marketing Department, and report directly to our Content Specialist.
You will create demand generation content, help set up scalable and effective repurposing tactics and assist with our overall Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) efforts.
This is a paid internship. We also offer you a housing allowance if you are relocating from outside of The Netherlands or a travel allowance if you already live in The Netherlands.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research
- Organise SEO keyword research on a variety of topics
- Write, proofread, and publish relevant and appealing content
- Help develop and implement a scalable repurposing strategy
- Manage the global content calendar and track monthly results
- Assist with distributing our content on our social media channels
- Collaborate with other teams
- Manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Support with other tasks when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for writing and storytelling
- Native or fluent command of the English language (speaking and writing). Other European languages are a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to interact with colleagues from different departments
- Quick learner with a desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech and sustainability space
- Strong attention to detail, organised, and able to independently set milestones and meet deadlines
- Notorious self-starter with leadership skills to take ownership of content
- Enrolled in university during the internship (Literature, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or similar)
EVBox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where all employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Ready to power our sustainable future? Hit apply.
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.