Business Development Manager Automotive (french speaker)
28 days ago
Business Development Manager Automotive
Who we are:
EVBox is the leading global manufacturer of electric vehicle charging stations and charging management software. With an installed base of over 300,000 charging points including 5,000 fast charging points in over 70 countries, EVBox drives sustainable mobility, by bringing the leading electric vehicle charging solutions to the world. Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
The Business Development Manager Automotive owns the overall relationship with the assigned customer. He/she is accountable for extending the existing business with the customer and for leading and coordinating all activities across the company.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of the customer strategy in e-mobility, the problems they have based on multi-times / week onsite customer meetings and frequent interaction
- Match it with the potential, strategy, products of our own and Engie organization
- Being able to map the customer organization including all relevant departments, contacts and projects
- Develop a customer growth strategy based on strong insight and internal alignment on target OEM opportunity list
- Establish close and long-term trustworthy relationships with the customer up to C-1 hierarchy and across departments
- Feeding our organization with required product input and concepts and maturing them based on Automotive OEM EV infra problems
- Front-line and independent customer tender interaction, coordination across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Leading internal technical teams in providing needed input in multi-months automotive sales processes, leading to design wins
- Steering internal organization to meet automotive OME demands
- Supporting internal teams on project execution as needed to win new business with automotive customers
- Regular reporting of activities and projects with Salesforce and other internal measurements
- Master's degree in Engineering, Information Science or a similar technical field of study
- 5-7 years experience in Automotive Account Management
- Deep knowledge of customer organization and its politics, processes and people
- Proven experience of growing an OEM account
- Exceptional communication skills, able to represent the company on external events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Speak french would be ideal.
Additional benefits we bring to the table:
- Holiday Swap (2 days)
- Access to learning platforms and personal development budget
- Volunteer Day
- Work from anywhere for 2 weeks
- Work from home (even post-corona) + budget to set up your home office
EVBox will retain your personal data collected through the application process for 1 year after the position is filled in case of rejection. You can request your data to be deleted at any time. Please read here how EVBox processes your personal data.