Sr PHP/Laravel Developer
Climate Connect Digital
22 days ago
About Climate Connect Digital
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more
affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon,
India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software
player, at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, we were acquired by ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer.
Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been
newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an
ambitious and visionary new strategy, for rapid growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging
information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. However, the world is
still nascent in using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for
4-6 years of experience in PHP and PHP Frameworks.
- Hands-on experience of working in PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CI) with latest versions.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- Web services (SOAP, REST)
- SQL and NoSQL scripting and databases like MYSQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB administration
- Code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of Python and Node will be a plus.
- Solid working understanding of database architecture and query optimization (MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB and DynamoDB)
- Working knowledge of server technologies (Apache, Nginx, PHP-FPM) and cloud servers (Azure, AWS, Linode, Digital Ocean, Rackspace, etc.
You will be working at the epicenter of energy transformation. You will be creating data-drive software solutions for forecasting and scheduling data in the renewable power market, while guiding your junior team members for the same. Ultimately,
Designing and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Identifying and mitigating security-related threats to the application.
- Using your expertise in database designing and application architecture planning for Core & MVC projects
- Debugging browser extensions & server tools
- Solving complex technical issues
- Ensuring quality projects are delivered within defined timelines
- Designing new frameworks, debugging and modifying existing frameworks
- Maintaining databases to ensure strong optimization and functionalities
- Working on multiple Renewable s & Utilities projects in Power Market
- Guiding your peers and motivating them to do their best
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries