Operations Center Analyst
Climate Connect Digital
9 days ago
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener, and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer, acquired Climate Connect Digital. Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in summer 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. However, the world is still at the nascent stages of using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all stakeholders.
Communication skills: You work effortlessly in English. You explain yourself cogently. You sell your ideas persuasively. You are visual and verbal.
- Honesty: You work diligently and honestly. You have strong moral principles.
- Hustler: You have a get-it-done approach when it comes to solving problems. You never give up.
- Multitasking: You can work on multiple projects simultaneously. You have exceptional organizational skills.
- Ambitious: You are always up for a challenge that provides an avenue for quick learning and growth.
- Experience: You have worked in the Energy and Utility sector for 0 -1 year
- Dedication: You are willing to rotate shifts starting from 5AM
- Skills: MS Excel and Data Programs
- B.E / B.tech – Electrical domain
Real time monitoring of plant generation
- Analysis on plant generation, schedule and weather forecast
- Sending and uploading the schedules to the respective IPP/SLDC/RLDC
- Preparing the accuracy reports as required from time to time
- DSM calculations on the published data
- Respond to the incidents generated by alerts / through analysis, based on standard procedures.
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, Gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
Access to industry and domain thought leaders
At Climate Connect Digital, you get a rare opportunity to join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.