Revenue Operation Analyst
Climate Connect Digital
13 days ago
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer, acquired Climate Connect Digital (CCD). Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in the summer of 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. However, the world is still nascent in using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all stakeholders.
How do you fit in
We are seeking an individual to undertake day-to-day tasks of the AR function including reviewing contracts and invoicing based on the contents of the contract, reconciling the monthly sales back to the ledger and working with the wider organisation to improve performance. You will be responsible for taking up the ad hoc project work as the business streamlines its processes ready for the next stage of growth.
Review contracts to determine billing requirements and revenue recognition
- Create invoices per contract requirements in a timely manner
- Update reconciliations per month end close schedules
- Define, document, and update process documents for accounts receivables
- Provide support for the sales and services organisations on various queries
- Provide pro-active support for external audit and quarterly/annual financials by timely submission of required schedules
- Ensuring the financial information in SAP is up to date
- Support the accounts payable and wider finance function with any ad hoc tasks
- Streamlining and automating processes to create capacity for the team
- Ad-hoc Financial Analysis as required
B.Com or M.Com/CA Inter/MBA in Finance.
- 3-5 years work experience in the same domain will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong people skills and ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Ability to differentiate between conflicting priorities and issues to identify underlying causes
- Prior experience in handling invoice processing and reconciliation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and assess priorities effectively.
- Experience in software as Tally, SAP is preferred
- Essential computer operating skills – including MS-Office applications and most importantly an eye for detail in creative-creation.
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders
At Climate Connect Digital, you can join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.