Climate Connect Digital
15 days ago
Our team is inspired to change the world by making energy greener and more affordable. Established in 2011 in London, UK, and now headquartered in Gurgaon, India. From unassuming beginnings, we have become a leading energy-AI software player at the vanguard of accelerating the global energy transition.
In 2020, ReNew Power, India’s largest renewables developer, acquired Climate Connect Digital (CCD). Following ReNew’s NASDAQ listing in the summer of 2021, Climate Connect Digital has been newly formed as a fully independent subsidiary. With backing from ReNew for an ambitious and visionary new strategy for rapid organic and inorganic growth.
Our mission has technology at its core and involves unlocking value by leveraging information technology and AI/ML across the energy ecosystem. However, the world is still nascent in using such technologies in the energy sector to create massive value for all stakeholders.
How do you fit in
We are seeking an individual to provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the organisation. You will be responsible to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices. Also, highlight the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner. Your scope of work will also include ad hoc project work as the business streamlines its processes ready for the next stage of growth.
Reviewing invoices for accuracy and proper approvals
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Ensuring bills are paid or negotiated by their due dates
- Generating monthly, quarterly, or annual statements.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Ensuring the financial information in SAP is up to date
- Support the accounts receivable and wider finance function with any ad hoc tasks
- Streamlining and automating processes to create capacity for the team
- Ad-hoc Financial Analysis as required
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
B.Com or M.Com/CA Inter/MBA in Finance.
- 3-5 years work experience in the same domain will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong people skills and ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Ability to differentiate between conflicting priorities and issues to identify underlying causes
- Prior experience in handling invoice processing and reconciliation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and assess priorities effectively.
- Experience in software as Tally, SAP is preferred
- Essential computer operating skills – including MS-Office applications and most importantly an eye for detail in creative-creation.
What’s in it for you
We offer competitive salaries based on prevailing market rates. In addition to your introductory package, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- Medical insurance/Term insurance, gratuity benefits over and above the salaries
- Access to industry and domain thought leaders
At Climate Connect Digital, you can join an established company at the early stages of a significant and well-backed global growth push.
We are building a remote-first organisation ingrained in the team ethos. We understand its importance for the success of any next-generation technology company. The team includes passionate and self-driven people with unconventional backgrounds, and we’re seeking a similar spirit with the right potential.