Climate Bonds Initiative
London, United Kingdom
8 days ago
About the Climate Bonds Initiative
Climate Bonds Initiative is an investor-focused NGO working to mobilise the $100 trillion global bond market for climate change solutions. We promote investment in projects and assets necessary for a rapid transition to a low carbon and climate resilient economy.
Our main workstreams are green bond standards and certification, data and market analysis, policy and market development, communications and advocacy.
Climate Bonds is a fast growing, dynamic NGO driven by a big mission. You will be working within an organisation that is leading the development of innovative international climate finance solutions.
What you'll be doing...
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing expert BAU Information Technology administration services while helping to expand its I.T. offerings
The Cloud Engineer will work closely with the Head of I.T. to participate in the development and implementation of a strategy for new service implementation, migrate existing services, and consolidate services.
Additionally the Cloud Engineer will collaborate with the Systems Administrator to evolve the design into practise and alternate leadership and contribution within I.T. initiatives.
The Cloud Engineer will act as a point of escalation and technical mentor for the Support Engineer.
What you'll need...
- 5 years working with Active Directory AD/AAD
- 5 years working with Exchange or Exchange Online
- Expert knowledge of Office 365
- 2 years working with Intune or other MDM
- 2 years of SharePoint Administration
- Intermediate Excel
- Previous experience with large file migrations
- Previous experience with technical documentation
- A good understanding of Security Best Practice
- Excellent organisation
- Track record of process ownership
- Ability to work with fluid prioritisation on several concurrent projects
What’s in it for you?
- Impactful responsibilities from the day you join with responsibility for your own learning curve, the role is what you make of it and the possibilities depend on you.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression and structured career development – we’ll work with you to explore your learning development and career potential
- We offer a structured and bespoke induction programme specifically suited to the team you’ll be joining and the specific role you’ll be doing. During your first few months, you’ll be given all the training you need to succeed in your role.
- Opportunity to attend a series of Lunch and Learns, delivered by internal subject matter experts and external guest speakers
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The chance to be part of our rapid growth and play a key role in the next exciting phase of Climate Bonds Initiative journey
- Everyone that joins us is given the opportunity to undertake our signature Green Bond training, which is recognised and certified by CPD.
Job Type: Full-time