Partner Account Manager - Northeast
18 days ago
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come
What you will be doing
ChargePoint is seeking an experienced Electrical Distribution Partner Account Manager with a positive track record of managing a mature distribution eco-system. This full-time position will drive the adoption of ChargePoint EVSE solutions with electrical distributors and customers. You will be a critical member of the channel organization, developing strategy and leading the implementation of sales plans, promotions, and stocking programs.
NA Director, Distribution Sales
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive electrical distribution partnerships within the Northeast territory
- Educate partners and their customers on EV market and charging solutions
- Lead and attend sales calls on electrical distributors in defined territory
- Build relationships with defined electrical distribution branches
- Recruit, onboard and support electrical distributors in defined territory
- Contract initiation, negotiation, & execution
- Create growth-oriented sales plans for new and existing channel partners
- Work closely with management and other analysts on important business issues & projects
- Assist with sales operations
- Ensure collaboration between the different ecosystem players
- Provide ongoing reporting & transparency
- Drive and report pipeline & revenue on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Ability to travel as much as 60% of the time
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Must have experience working with electrical contractors and working knowledge of the construction industry
- Can work both independently and with others, face-to-face and remotely
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in the use of Windows Applications: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Excellent communication skills, and must be able to easily interact with people in either oral (including semi-formal presentation) or written form
- Salesforce proficiency preferred
- Collaborative team player
- Bridge gap between industry & technology
- Start-up and get things done mentality
- 8+ years distribution sales/management experience
- Track record of developing strategic partnerships and alliances on an enterprise level
- Practical experience within the electrical supply distribution industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated, strong execution capability, thoughtful and passionate
- University degree or equivalent work experience
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $47,250 to $95,750. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.