NetSuite System Analyst
22 days ago
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it's like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Business Systems Manager
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide support and maintenance of various financial applications for internal use (particularly Netsuite, Avalara, Expensify, Coupa and other finance applications)
- Work hands-on in Netsuite ERP to triage and resolve production support issues and implement & deploy minor enhancement requests, including
- custom records, workflows, scripts, Saved Searches, Bundles
- Partner with business stakeholders to gather requirements and collaborate with Business system team members to identify and document system solutions
- Manage testing of custom deployments and upgrades in these environments
- Collaborate with offshore production support team to appropriately assign tickets and project tasks
- Monitor performance of Netsuite integrations (e.g., Coupa, Avalara, Blackline, Expensify, Fixed Assets.) and resolve data integrity issues
- Analyze impact of vendors' scheduled upgrades, and send notifications to users for configurations, and customizations
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of system functionality, features, and tools
- Experience with requirement gathering for Robotic Process Automation process is a plus
- Experience working with a public company is a plus
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, result oriented, customer focused individual who enjoys challenging environments to achieve superior results.
- BS in a technical, business, or other analytical field required with 3-years' experience in Netsuite ERP system as business analyst or support admin
- Functional knowledge of Netsuite required; Avalara, Coupa, Blackline preferred
- Knowledge of software development and programming practices
- Knowledge of financial report writing customizations and creation of saved searches in NetSuite
- Basic understanding of accounting processes (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, GL reporting, fixed asset management, invoicing, remittance payments, Month End close)
- Ability to work with Netsuite support as required to address system bugs, performance issues, and enhancement requests
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g., functional lead, work-stream lead, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with internal end-users in cases to support issue resolution
- Ability to document test scripts, execute QA testing, and capture results
- Ability to collaborate with business stakeholders and coordinate user acceptance testing with cross functional teams
- Knowledge of Bank Payment system integration with Netsuite
- Knowledge of SOX compliance & Segregation of Duties reports & have an experience working with Internal and external auditors
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex issues
- Strong documentation skills
Campbell, CA (preferred) OR Remote
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $60,000 to $124,000. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.