Sales Development Representative - UK
Reading, United Kingdom
5 days ago
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Manager Inside Sales
Theale, Reading, Berkshire (UK)
Without beginning there is no end. At our Sales Development department, sales cycles are born, as well as sales careers. We look forward to welcome our next Sales Development Representative (SDR) focusing on Ireland at ChargePoint.
The SDR UK & Ireland is responsible for strategically developing sales opportunities for the ChargePoint Sales team within large Ireland based enterprises. The main focus will be to innovatively engage with prospective business buyers, to identify and qualify the lead through an educated variety of inbound and outbound approaches. The position will require flexibility in working with the changing environment of a global sales force and the position holder will undertake other duties as assigned. There is no travel expected for this role.
What we offer you
- A high energy, social, multi-cultural and ambitious working environment. World domination, we won't take any less.
- A position to disrupt the traditional automotive industry by helping promote the EV industry
- Room and enablement to grow
- Competitive and realistic wages and bonusses
- A position in the dynamic, rapidly-growing EV industry, with a market leader backed by top-tier VC investors
- Talent development; together we'll optimize your ability
What you will do
- Engage with prospective buyers to kick-off sales cycles, in order to generate qualified opportunities within a prescribed geographic territory and definition
- Assist the Sales team to work to closure of the sales cycles
- Work closely with the Sales, Sales Enablement and Marketing teams to assist with the continual improvement and delivery of strong day- to-day processes and systems for lead generation
What you will bring
- 'Fairness in all you do'. One of our main values we hold very high
- Team play, integrity, empathy & passion. In other words; ChargePoint DNA
- Capacity to inspire and connect with both internal and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Desire to grow beyond current role
- A previous background in software (as a service) and/or networked systems is desirable, but this could be an entry level position for the right candidate
- Knowledge of the culture of doing business in Ireland
Attitude, behaviour and EQ always beats IQ and any degree.
Reading, or within reasonable commuting distance
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.