Sales Development Representative - Nordics
30+ days ago
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it's like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Manager, Inside Sales
What You Will Be Doing
Sales cycles as well as successful sales careers are born from within our Inside Sales Team! As part of our continued scaling up and expansion, we look forward to welcoming our newest Sales Development Representative (SDR) focusing on The Nordics at ChargePoint.
Specifically, you will:
- Engage with prospective buyers to kick-off sales cycles, in order to generate qualified opportunities within a prescribed geographic territory and definition
- Direct inside sales to small and medium enterprises, in close alignment with our Channel Partners
- Assist the Sales team to work to close sales cycles
- Work closely with the Sales, Sales Enablement and Marketing teams to assist with the continual improvement and delivery of strong day- to-day processes and systems for lead generation
The main focus will be to innovatively engage with prospective business buyers, to identify and qualify the lead through an educated variety of inbound and outbound approaches. The position will require flexibility in working within the dynamic and changing environment of a global sales force! There is no travel expected for this role.
What We Offer You
- A high energy, social, multi-cultural and ambitious working environment.
- A position to disrupt the traditional automotive industry by helping promote the EV industry
- Room and enablement to grow
- Good market competitive salary with commission plan and stock (RSUs)
- A position in the dynamic, rapidly-growing EV industry with the global EV charging market leader
What You Bring
- 'Fairness in all you do' is one of our main values we hold very high
- Team player, integrity, empathy & passion. In other words: Our ChargePoint DNA
- Capacity to inspire and connect with both internal and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver on commitments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish with good verbal skills in English language
- Desire to grow beyond current role
- A previous background in software (as a service) and/or networked systems is desirable, but this could be an entry level position for a candidate
Bachelor's degree or equivalent desired, however, attitude and EQ always beats IQ and any degree
Sweden, Amsterdam, Munich, or Reading (UK) or within realistic commuting distance
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.