With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it's like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Director, Human Resources
What You Will Be Doing
As People Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the entire employee life cycle handling a wide range of processes such as onboarding, compliance, transfers, salary changes, promotions and terminations. You will use the ChargePoint Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date, accurate and confidential. This person should have experience with HR policies, processes and employee benefits for US and India.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Support People-related processes and carry out critical transactions using tools such as UKG, Jira, for end-to-end employee life cycle (i.e. new hire onboarding, employee transfers, job and data changes, compensation adjustments, and off-boarding).
- Maintain regular HRIS input by collecting relevant employee lifecycle information, such as personal data changes, and benefits and compensation details.
- Contribute to onboarding and off-boarding efforts—create frameworks for educational sessions for new hires and feedback and exit interviews for terminated employees.
- Manage internal records and documentation and perform regular audits to ensure data accuracy, integrity, completeness, and compliance.
- Assist with reports and data management
- Handling queries related to 401k, Cobra, i9 documentation, Open Enrolment for US
- Provide high-touch, timely employee support by overseeing and responding to employee questions.
- Find opportunities to implement both tactical and innovative solutions to increase efficiency and enhance the employee experience.
- Develop and administer adhoc key People Operations projects and processes (many from the ground up!)
- Manage sensitive information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members (Legal, Finance, Payroll, and IT) and partners to cultivate strong working relationships.
- 2-5 years' experience in HR Administration
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures for US and India
- Good knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems, UKG a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Knowledge of HR trainings will be a plus
- Understanding of US general HR policies, processes, benefits
- Knowledge of employment/ US labour laws
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.