Sourcing Data Analyst
Campbell, CA, United States
25 days ago
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it's like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Director, Strategic Sourcing
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Use of analytical / statistical programming tools for data extraction and summarization, statistics, visualization, and analysis. Ability to develop and modify queries to extract large amounts of data for standard and ad-hoc data requests.
- Collect and review quotations from vendors; analyses and creates visual representations and summary reports of findings. Develops meaningful dashboards and presentations that use information to inform and influence business activities and strategies.
- Create quotation packets for new product items.
- Extract, sort, cleanse, aggregate and process data from multiple sources, developing queries and reports based on business requirements.
- Work both independently and as part of a larger team supporting various internal customer groups on identifying business challenges and evaluating solutions to achieve objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop business cases, identify business problems, and understand desired business outcomes.
- Completes analysis and applies judgment to derive recommendations for complex challenges and initiatives such best total cost comparisons.
- Collect, gather from multiple input sources, analyzing and represent to larger stakeholders
- Prepares and presents standard and ad-hoc analysis to business partners that help guide decisions and support results.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum of 8+ years proven experience in Data Analyst Role.
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to process large sets of data, write comprehensive reports and creating dashboards for the business to make sound decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Advance Microsoft suites - Excel level, PowerPoint.
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $60,000 to $113,600. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.