With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it's like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Manager, Renewals Team
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide expertise and thought leadership in the use of ChargePoint solutions for station owners
- Provide education to the station owners on how to use ChargePoint's customer software
- Answer station owner questions relating to all aspects of their experience and route additional questions as appropriate
- Take ownership of cloud service and Assure renewals from initiating automated outreach, preparing quotes, and maintaining regular outreach to ensure timely renewal of services
- Complete order entry and associated documentation
- Recommend process improvements internally
- Work special projects, as assigned
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- College degree or related experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English and French (Preferred)
- Demonstrated experience and success in software & service renewals
- Great time management and ability to multi-task; ensuring that tasks are completed on time
- Ability to maintain composure when faced with challenging situations
- Excellent listening skills to determine appropriate focus for renewal benefits conversations that encourages the station owner to renew
- Excellent follow up skills to ensure timely renewals
- Experience with both Excel and SalesForce, familiarity with PowerPoint
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $40,500 to $56,750. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.